To develop a Symbian 9 and above application that do the following:
1) Application upon installed will be running on the background all the time.
2) When there is an incoming call and user answer the call, the application will create a conference call to a predefined number automatically.
3) When user make a outgoing call and successfully establised, the application will create a conference call to the same predefined number automactically.
4) Conference call will be terminated when user end the call.
5) if the conference number failed, application will redial up to X time.