"Control Panel" to monitor Module versions in realtime and start and stop services
We have a considerable Backend server with up to 6 services running in parallel.
Each Service have its own registry entry with its version number.
We have an external monitoring and debugging program made with MFC dialogs and tabs.
Your task :
1) download and install our backend server
2) receive and understand our current c++ code for the monitoring program
3) Make a new tab
4) Display the versions of the installed modules update every few seconds when the tab is in the foreground
5) make a small nice symbol for each service showing if the service is running
6) Make nice buttons to start and stop the services individually.
7) Document our code
8) Make release notes explaining your new feature and list what files your have modified.
9) QA your program
10) deliver flawless code to us.
you must comply with our "standard outsourcing requirements" 1-12 (attached)
Hi All service providers, I will be closing this project to relaunch it in a higher Budget-range, and change "7) Document our code" to "7) Document Your code"
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $93 pour ce travail
Dear Sir/Madam! If you are interested in high quality work, please, consider our bid! We are a canadian conpany with 7-year experience in the sphere of programming and we can provide you with all the services you requ Plus
Dear Sir, We have understood your requirements and can easily do the project as we are having more than 5 years of experience in IT industry and we are India's leading IT company. We offer 100% satisfaction and money Plus
Hello, Pls. visit us at www.sofsolindia.com. We are working on a C++ GIS Application. We are interested to work on your project also. Regarding your requirements, we meet all your requirements. We are online f Plus
WE have worked with controlling of System process and can understand your requirement very well.