"Control Panel" to monitor Module versions in realtime and start and stop services
We have a considerable Backend server with up to 6 services running in parallel.
Each Service have its own registry entry with its version number.
We have an external monitoring and debugging program made with MFC dialogs and tabs.
Your task :
1) download and install our backend server
2) receive and understand our current c++ code for the monitoring program
3) Make a new tab
4) Display the versions of the installed modules update every few seconds when the tab is in the foreground
5) make a small nice symbol for each service showing if the service is running
6) Make nice buttons to start and stop the services individually.
7) Document your code
8) Make release notes explaining your new feature and list what files your have modified.
9) QA your program
10) deliver flawless code to us.
you must comply with our "standard outsourcing requirements" 1-12 (attached)
Dear Buyer, I have understood the project description as well as your standards. I have a wide experience in application development. Please check PMB. Best Regards, Alex
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $354 pour ce travail
Hi, I have developed many systems and programs and study the detail of your project well. I have rich experience developing system programs and device drivers for many hardwares. Just search my name with "Source code" Plus
INFOGATE EXPORTERS PVT. LIMITED is an ISO 9001 Certified Company. We have a highly experienced team of programmers and we are able to do your your work in the most professional manner. You can trust us for completing y Plus
We have the depth, breadth and availability of expert resource , All our solutions are designed uniquely using the deep understanding we develop through strong client relationships. Rohit Nandan.(Mobineers) [login to view URL] Plus
Our company would like to bid on your project. We will be able to provide you with our expertise in this field and meet your requirements. We have handled similar projects and have got a massive team of 140+ employees Plus
I have developed a similar project for a government institution. The project includes a database (Sybase ASE) and a replication service (Sybase Replication Server) that runs on Win2000 server machines (80 different ser Plus