I have a system that creates e-tickets. On each ticket I print a barcode in 3 of 9 barcode font: [url removed, login to view]
This ticket is used as a submission ticket for some event. The user shows his ticket, with a barcode reader the ticket is scanned.
After a ticket is scanned its barcode is validated against either a CSV or MSSQL DB.
based on whether the barcode has been used already an OK/NOTOK signal is sent back to the barcode reader where the application will show an appropiate result message.
- Able to receive barcode via RS232 (NOT keyboard wedged), USB and wireless
- Validate against a DB, table tickets, definition:
A search interface on the app where I can search within all/all scanned/open tickets
Also able to search on name (firstname/lastname match) and show corresponding tickets belonging to that user.
This is a combination of the aspnet_users table with the tickets table.
I want to be able to configure settings:
DB connectionstring + username/password
Loading/unloading of a CSV file
I want to be able to load tickets via a CSV file.
If a user decides to load the tickets via CSV, then after scanning a ticket the CSV will be updated.
If he has provided a connectionstring, then the DB will be updated instead.
- Update DB when barcode found (in above example column IsUsed would be updated from 0 to 1 and scandate would be updated to current datetime)
- Sourcecode for the app must be delivered on completion
- A windows installer must be delivered
- A demo application must be delivered for me to test
- Payment will be made when app is fully up to specs
- Written in VB.NET or C#/C++
- Most common barcode readers must be supported, but at least the Symbol MC9060 which runs Windows Mobile 2003
- Application must be built with GUI style I will deliver (see attached image)
- App must also run on windows mobile 2003 (beacuse each barcode reader needs to communicate with central server and show details on mobile device)
Please let me know if there are questions with regard to the functionality and I will clarify them.
A few things you MUST answer when responding to this project:
- delivery time
- used language
- experience with this kind of project
42 freelance font une offre moyenne de $651 pour ce travail
Hello I have a good knowledge of RS232/485 networks and protocols. Can easily readbarcode from serial port. alnong with that can also develop the required software as well. Just contact me i need to clarify the w Plus
Hello [login to view URL] I use C++ language,there is my expertize. The project consists of some parts - interfacong with databases,parsing files and communicating through rs232.I have worked with [login to view URL] databases I wor Plus
Sri Technocrat is marvelous in its quality. We have been maintaining the quality in every field whether it is services or training. We have proved our stability. We have been working with the same grace & quality. Ou Plus
Hello, We have 9+ Yrs of experienced in .NET /PHP [login to view URL] did 200+ Web [login to view URL]
Hi This is Piyush Patel I have 5 yrs of Exp in VB6,VB.net,SQL and MsAccess. I have developed many applications in VB6,VB.NET. Please Check My PM
Hello I have experience same type of Application like POS,and Packing and delivery with Barcode implementation(code-128,code 39,code 93) I will devlope this application C#.Net,Database your choice. Demo i will show Plus
Barcode via RS232 it is simple to do... As I know, the USB readers has the same property as keyboard (maybe there are a barcode readers which emulate a COM port, but I don't know that types)...DB connection is simple Plus
I have more than 11 years Experience in WEB DESIGNING,WEB DEVELOPMENT and SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION(SEO).I will Provide you the solution.
• Over 3 years of Industry experience in providing User Interface & User Experience Design and Development with most usable enterprise wide applications. • Specialized in software development, Front End Developme Plus
Hi..We are the growing IT group from Gujarat,INDIA. We have already our applications supporting barcode. However we use ID Automation Barcode Font. Now regarding the requirement of you for interface of getting the barc Plus