should be a universal AVL and Mobile Asset Tracking Server software receives vehicle location and discrete data for multiple fleets or mobile assets over different wireless communication networks simultaneously.
it should be able to communicate with a variety of standard in-vehicle AVL equipment, location-enabled handsets, PDAs or other mobile sensors and serves this data in real-time to applications via the Internet or intranet using standard TCP/IP, UDP and XML protocols.
A TCP server for Automatic Vehicle Locater AVL is needed:
&#61656; Must be developed for windows environment.
&#61656; Sourcecode and installation guide to be provided.
TCP/UDP Listener (Server application to listen to incoming data) .
Basically this listener must be able to listen to multiple ports, with each port about to listen to multiple connections simultaneously.
When a new profile is added, it will be able to enter the brand/type of device and the data format type, port use, then saved. When a new device is added, we will be able to select the profile for this device, where we will assign a name and other information.
The listener will then listen to multiple ports (one port for each device profile), then decode the incoming data according to the data format specified and saved to database
1) Must be written in C/C++
2) Data collector server module able to multiprocess or multithreaded
3) Support both TCP/UDP
4) Able to work with multiple number of device ( Different manufacturer)
5) Read incoming data
6) Decode incoming data and push to database
7) Data collector module should be asynchronous relative to network handling
8) The data parser component should support two kinds of formats: delimited fields and fields with fixed width
9) Specific formats are different for different device types and should be configurable using user interface in the administrative back-end
10) The database should be able to store messages of different formats
11) register devices with their attributes and to define input data formats
Part 2: Outgoing data (via SMS or GPRS)
1) At the profile page, other then being able to specify incoming data formats, we are able to set commands to send and the sending method
2) Must be able to add new commands, multiple commands to send, able to specify the number of fields required in the command
3) Will be displayed when viewing the device
4) There will be different command type of different action
5) All outgoing sent will be logged
6) Web base to execute command
7) Able to select device to send command to
Notes: This portion will be able to preset a number of commands for a certain profile. When selecting a device, we will have the option to execute these commands via web base. Each device will be assigned a name, password and other information which we will provide after awarding this project.
Part 3: Web development (Google map and virtual earth with life feeding of data)
1) View device incoming data
2) Plot device recently received data on map
3) the map must display the device moving on the map
4) User management, to manage viewers, administrators and other permissions
5) Able to insert map points to show locations
6) ability to create routes
7) have a page to add/remove in new locations (e.g. store location...)
8) Categories locations
9) Display locations on the maps
10) have a common page view that will display all devices on the map.
11) Able to purge old data that is older than a certain date.
Remarks: The webpage must have a clean and nice interface with an administration page and normal user page. Users must login to view the maps/device data/other information.
Webpage is to be done in either PHP or JSP. ORACLE database will be used.
Zoom in and out is a must. If possible if the device being view is moving, we are able to show the device with a tail behind the direction it is moving towards to show that it is a moving entity. If more can be provided, we would to have it.
We are currently working with ENFORA AVL unit we will provide you with the data input format for you to test out the system.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $717 pour ce travail
We are a group of software developers having more than 5 years of experience in sw developement we believe in providing high quality solutions in promised deadlines
Hello sir, I am a qualified software engineer working with a top most company in India. I would be interested in taking up this project. Please get in touch. We can negotiate cost/schedule once requirements are clea Plus