We need a SIM TOOLKIT application to run on SIM cards for mobile phones (GSM). This application has to be written in C and it will use gcc as the compiler.
The application has to do the following :
- grab cell antennas information provided by the GSM (source code example supplied here attached : cells.c)
- store them on the SIM card every minute.
- once every xx minutes, take all recorded cell info and send it either by GPRS (if available) or by SMS (source code attached : net.c and pos.c)
- have a menu to allow the GSM user to start, stop and configure information sending
- start, stop, configure can also be sent by SMS to the phone
The source code we attach here is completely open source and we can provide all needed information about the development environment and tools. Our application is mostly to put together the working examples we provide and to add simple menu and SMS interface to configure it.
12 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 806 $ pour ce travail
Do not sacrifice quality for cheap promises. Please view pmb for complete bidding details and allow Web Integrated weave your inspirations.
Dear Sir, I am Intrested in Doing this Project for you.We have excelent System Programing skills and we assure you that you won't be a looser....Thanks Mohit