We require a software viewer for a set of proprietary data, to be provided to clients.
The input data will include:
1. Up to three AVI uncompressed files at likely 10 fps (720 X 480)
2. An equivalent number of key files which will list (video_name|framenumber|index)
3. Up to four 2D arrays (float) containing the data to be viewed. Each array will be the same length and width, and will be very rectangular. That is, an array may have only 40 rows, but up to 500,000 columns
4. A key file which will list (columnnumber|index)
5. Up to five 1D arrays (float) containing line graphs to be viewed. Each 1D array will be the same length, and will be the same length as the 2D arrays
6. The same key file as used for the 2D array will be valid for the 1D arrays
We require a viewer which will display up to three video frames, along with a segment of all four 2D arrays (image mapped using a provided color map file, so for example -32767=red, 0=white, +32767=blue, and all interstitial points are interpolated to an RGB color). An example of such a color map file is included.
In addition, the line graphs of the 1D arrays will be displayed. All displayed data (2D grids and 1D line graphs) will have the same height on the screen.
The segment to be displayed will be +/- perhaps 500 columns on either side of the index value being viewed (screen centre). We then need a scroll wheel placed at the bottom of the screen which controls the index value, and drives all of the videos forwards or backwards (one frame at a time based on the key file showing index vs. frame number), as well as drives the plots of the 2D and 1D arrays back and forth.
All source data will be located in the same directory. Not all three videos or all four 2D arrays or all five 1D arrays will be available each time the program is run. Thus, allowance should be made for files not found (blank area on screen). Ideally, the user should be able to select which videos, 2D arrays and 1D arrays to display.
A proposed screen layout is included as a PowerPoint slide.
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1098 pour ce travail
Thanks for inviting us to bid on this project. It's a great opportunity and looks very interesting project. Please see the PMB for details. Thanks, Warm Regards
I have 7 years Experience in WEB DEVELOPMENT,SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT and SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. I can Provide you the solution. I will start ASAP
Hi, We will provide you the solution exactly as per your requirement. We are ISO 9001:2000 Certified IT Solution Provider Co. We are committed to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers. Thanks and regards,