Description: Dear friends. I need a bot for betfair exchange poker. This is a list of requeriments of the sofware:
1. Compatible with betfairgames with sterling currency.
2. Able to make bets smaller than the minimum limit. The minimun bet is 2 british pounds. Is possible to make bets from 0.01 cents in betfairgames, but not directly. I can explain the method and I think is very simple to adapt the software to make this bets automatically. The 0.01 cent bet is ok for testing purposes (for example if I want to apply some experimental system).
3. When the software starts, must connect to betfairgames poker and the user can order to the bot that record the hands, and generating and updating statitics, like the software pokeroffice, but I only need 2 or 3 records. Example of interesting statitics: count the winning hands (1-2-3-4), sequences, patterns, common sequences without winning for each hand, sequences without losing, maximun sequences without winning, maximun sequences without losing, patterns, etc. this is interesting to make decisions.
4. The bot must make bets following two modes, and following configurable patterns that the user will specify.
Mode A: Progression bets (martingale, antimartingale, etc. betting with covered cards at the beginning of each game)
Mode B: Bad beat system, laying the hand with odds les than 2.97 [url removed, login to view] user can configure the starting minimum stake, the max number of bets in the progression (for example the user can limit the consecutive bets to 10, or to 20, etc. and stopping when the limit as been reached without win) and the type of progression, and what is the next decission if losses or if win.
- The user can configure the hand and the moment (whit a start button) where bot will begin to apply the system, and next the bot must follow the system, if win or if loss, changing the next hand or not, but following exactly the system.
-The user can optionally configure the exactly moment when the bot starts and bet on some hand. For example,configuring that the bot only make bets when one hand has not won in 6 consecutive games, or 8, or 2, etc.
- The user can configure if the bot places bets and apply always the system in one hand, or simultaneously in 2, 3, or all 4 hands or in a combination of hands: (ex: 1&2, 1&2&3, 2&4, etc.)
The user can configure if the bot changes automatically the hands to bet (example first bet 1&2, next bet 2&3, etc.), or if the bot always bet on the same hand or hands.
-The bot lay automatically the favourite winning hand pre-river. The user can configure the stake, and the maximal quote of the winning hand, and automatically the bot bet only in the hands when the limit condition is ok.
!!ALERT -> This job is open to people who are registered Betfair API developers
-Normal bet mode, but with the possibility to bet minimun stakes like 0.10, 0.50, 1, 2 pounds, etc.