Live Video Streaming expert to build streaming client server application.
Web based Encoding Client --> Streaming Server --> Flash player or windows media player
The application needs to have components as follows:
- Encoding client : web based streaming client to capture audio/video, encode it and sends it to the server in RTP, UDP and [url removed, login to view] format (like WME or web based encoders of [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]).
- Media Streaming Server :streaming server to get RTP/UDP stream and Make the [url removed, login to view] stream available for live view that can be viewed by 100 flash players hosted on a webpage on the server or play in windows media player.
- Live video Delay should be <1 second.
- Video should not freeze.
- Audio/video must be in sync.
- CPU usage on encoder/viewer should not be more than 30% for core 2 duo, 1GB box.
- Support for XP/VISTA/2003/8/WINDOWS 7.
- Configurable profile parameters for user: video/audio source selection, video resolution, fps, bitrate (Should support 64kbps to 2mbps HD from 500+kbps)
Deliverable: compiling and running updated application as mentioned above.
Test: 1. We will load the server on live/real IP.
2. Connect and stream through web encoder from behind the NAT
3. View using a flash player on webpage from 10-20 locations. The quality needs to be comparable to [url removed, login to view] for around 500kbps HD profile.
Following are few of the the application whose source can be referred for the purpose of this project:
1) [url removed, login to view]
2) [url removed, login to view]
3) [url removed, login to view]
4) [url removed, login to view]
5) [url removed, login to view]
6) [url removed, login to view]
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1950 pour ce travail
We are quite proficient with C/C++, Flash n .NET. Do contact us for further details. Our timings and budget are quite flexible. We have previous experience with such projects. We made a very basic server in order to Plus
Hi, Please clarify the following : 1) Regarding the delay of streaming video of less than 1 sec, as the delay depends on the speed of the internet and size of the [login to view URL] mention the speed and the file size a Plus
Dear Mr. I hwve have been Video Editor by using DES(DirectShow Edit Service). And I have team 5 top programmer. They have ability to program in C++,C#,Java,Assemly. We also have been developed Video Meeting System Plus