To produce the source code to produce a dll, written in c, c++ or delphi, that can be called from vb or realbasic, that does the following.
1. Get the volume of MIXERLINE_COMPONENTTYPE_DST_WAVEIN of 'n' mixer device, normally n = 0 (first device). ie get the current [url removed, login to view] of the microphone wave in device for recording.
2. Set the volume of MIXERLINE_COMPONENTTYPE_DST_WAVEIN of 'n' mixer device. ie set the gain/level for the microphone for recording.
3. Monitor, ie get upon request, the current value of the current left channel of MIXERLINE_COMPONENTTYPE_DST_WAVEIN. To provide a value used for gui display.
4. Monitor, ie get upon request, the current value of the right channel of MIXERLINE_COMPONENTTYPE_DST_WAVEIN. To provide a value used for gui display.
5. Select the microphone for the first mixer device as the source for
MIXERLINE_COMPONENTTYPE_DST_WAVEIN. eg if the current source is a CD, calling this procedure/function makes the source the microphone.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $65 pour ce travail
We will doing all that you want (and more... :-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. We work more than 10 years.. There are questions?
Hi, I have already made it for one my project. Its in VC++. You will be able to use it in VB. regards gsa
Dear Sir/ Madam, We got extremely interested in the project proposed by you. We are an IT company specializing in web technologies and programming. Our specialists are ready to start working on the required planner sol Plus
I am core developer of C/C++, working in this since last 4.5 years and has also worked as Team Leader in a private limited.. now, working for my own company.. will definitely be able to do the project.. will get back t Plus