"TySeven" – troubleshooting* agency.
Our company operates in the following areas:
3. Regional development;
4. The solution of non-standard problems;
5. Personal consultations, etc.
In our case, by "troubleshooting" is meant a symbiosis of consulting and outsourcing. Our company around the world finds customers who need help in solving a problem in one of our areas of activity.
Next, we negotiate and provide clients with the necessary assistance.
Customers from different countries, regions with their own language of communication, specialized slang, mentality and way of thinking - all these subtleties are taken into account when working with a client.
More details about the company will be told at the interview.
The amplitude of the value of transactions is very large. This can be $1'000, $100'000, $1'000'000, $10'000'000 and more.
• Because all our employees are located around the world (international company), then the work is remote (not in the office). Our office is a CRM-system, a "virtual office" (Bitrix24).
• Willingness to work a lot! We have several urgent projects in Latin America. Therefore it is necessary to work every day!
• Salary is 5% of the company's revenue WITHOUT FIXED SALARY + bonuses. After 7 months of work, if desired, it is possible to switch to a "salary +% of revenue" system.
The percentage can be increased individually!
• During the day be online and interact with colleagues.
• We conclude a contract with every employee.
• Interaction with project managers, verifiers, sales managers and other team members.
• Interaction with customers.
• Interaction with partner organizations.
• Drafting of contracts in Russian and English (optional).
• Analysis and decision-making regarding the company's development vector.
• Analysis and design of different strategic lines in relation to the customer's tasks.
• Assisting managers in solving problems related to the client's task.
• Selection and search of performers. Conducting interviews.
• Analysis and decision making in the field of marketing.
• Organization of business processes.
• Work with CRM-systems.
• Manage all departments! Hard management!
• Fluency in English and Russian: verbal and written language (Advanced). All interaction with customers and team members is conducted only in English.
• Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese a plus.
• Experience in department management.
• Knowledge of Business Processes.
• Experience in drawing up contracts is desirable.
• The work is complex and requires stress resistance and an analytical mindset. Ability to quickly navigate the situation and make decisions - this is the key to success.
• It is necessary to solve tasks of various types, ranging from: "rebranding bakery", ending with the tasks of the type: "How to transport the blade from the wind generator from one state to another."
• You have to be a tough leader! You must be loyal to the company, but you can also fire a person without problems.
• The self motivation is a very important aspect. It is necessary that you don't need to be constantly motivated and forced to work.
• The most important thing is your discipline, responsibility and perseverance!
In the process of work there will be a lot of trainings and coaching.
Possible foreign trips for the conclusion of contracts and detailed acquaintance with the client's task.
We will explain everything, show and help, and cooperate on all issues.
Why are we looking for a CEO?
You need a person who will feel the business, love it at the level of the owner!
More detailed information on our directions on the site: [login to view URL]
If you feel that you could be a fit, please send your resume in English only and fill our questionnaire:
[login to view URL]
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $23/heure pour ce travail
Economist & MBA experienced in fianance management. I work as consultant for small, large & medium firms in corporate finance, strategy planning and, valuation.
I have total 16+ years in sales and operations in various IT and Telecom organizations Relevant Skills and Experience I have total 16+ years in sales and operations in various IT and Telecom organizations