We're looking for someone with partiuclar expertise in the Adobe Business Catalyst software package.
We have an existing website that has been developed using BC and we would like add an eCommerce order form to the site.
We sell food to the public and would like people to be able to place order of our products for pick up in store.
In terms of complexity, the order form would be very straight forward and should allow for the following:
- Send orders to a centralised email address
- Pick up day variable: The product is a food, so we only have certain items availiable on certain days. E.g. if someone chooses Saturday, then certain flavours of our product are availiable and different on other days...
- Select store for pickup: 2 locations
- Different size: Standard ($4), Small ($2.50), 6 pack ($19.95), Mixed bag product ($TBC)
- People should be able to add gifts to the order form too (choose from around 10 additional merchandise style products).
- No shipping needs to be calculated
- Payment made through PayPal to start with
- Other standard payment steps (e.g. name, email, phone etc etc.)
Please only respond to this job offer if you have proven experience in BC.
Any queries, just ask!