Project is about an economic research/analysis based on credible data related to middle-income (middle class) earners in the following developing economies;
• Latin America
• Southeast Asia
• Eastern Europe
• South Africa
• East Africa
• West Africa
• Middle East and North Africa
The following is a preliminary set of the questions we need answers for by each country/region mentioned above:
1. Basic country/region demographics analysis. E.g. family size, income per family, age distribution, illiteracy rate, etc.
2. Projected growth in middle-income earners. Trend from 2008 to 2025.
3. With the assumptions that more people will be moving into middle class income, what is the projected increase in their income levels over the next 10-15 years.
4. Analysis on current trends of spending (2008-2025) for middle-income families showing how they spend their money on e.g. food, housing, education, health and investments, etc.?
5. The average debt per middle-income family and nature of debt e.g. mortgage, credit card, etc.?
6. What is the average middle-income family size?
7. What is the Foreign Direct Investment trend 2008 to now?
8. Size of capital projects by sector, trend analysis and projections 2008-2025?
9. Trend analysis of investments in mutual fund type investments compared to other asset classes?
10. Trend analysis of size and type of investments in country/region?