I need help in UML diagram for an assessment. I just want to know if its right or wrong.
The goal of this tool is to provide visibility to a customer’s supply chain. Some of the more commonly used features of the system are users locating shipments in transit and looking for up-to-date purchase order information.
There are three main users that interact with the tracking and reporting tool:
• Customers – Customers are organizations that utilize Expeditors services to manage their supply chains. Customers place purchase orders with their vendors to have goods produced, which then need to be transported, cleared through customs, and delivered to warehouses for distribution. Customers often have dozens of different vendors that they work with to produce goods, but purchase orders are specific to a single vendor.
• Vendors – Likewise, vendors often produce goods for many different customers. A vendor fulfills a purchase order by sending the specified goods and quantities to a customer via one or more shipments. Sometimes complications during the manufacturing process can result in vendors having to delay or completely cancel fulfillment of a customer’s order.
• Support Specialists – Support Specialists are responsible for setting up new user accounts, maintaining existing accounts and answering questions from users.
Customers expect to be able to track the fulfillment status of their purchase orders before goods have been shipped out from the vendor. The Expeditors development team is tasked with implementing a feature allowing vendors to update the status of their orders online. A key customer has requested that this functionality be in place in 3 months to support some changes they are making to their supply chain, and this is a critical success factor. The business stakeholders have drafted the following user stories and acceptance criteria to explain the needed functionality:
User Story 1
As a vendor, I want the ability to enter the status of the orders I need to fulfill so that I can maintain a good relationship with my customers, and so they will be aware of any problems with their orders
1. I can only update the status of orders I am responsible for fulfilling
2. I can update the status of an order to be either “delayed” or “canceled”
3. A reason for the delay or cancelation must be entered when the order status is changed
4. A notification is sent to the customer with all the pertinent information when one of their orders is delayed or canceled
User Story 2
As a customer, I want the ability to see the status of my orders so that I know of any problems and can make alternate arrangements with other vendors if necessary
1. I can provide a vendor name, and all of my orders placed with the specified vendor will be displayed
2. I can view all delayed and canceled orders across all vendors
3. The orders displayed will be sorted by order status in the following order, first to last: canceled, delayed, on time
User Story 3
As a Support Specialist I want to grant and/or remove the ability for a vendor’s users to update order status so that only approved users for the vendor have access to the function and the integrity of the system is maintained
1. I can add or remove the ability for a Vendor user to update the status of their orders
2. All users without the proper credentials can’t update order status
1. Create a conceptual domain model using any convenient tool (Visio, UML modeling tool, hand drawn, etc.)
16 freelance font une offre moyenne de $49 pour ce travail
Hello, kindly contact me through https://www.freelancer.com/u/NoelReubenMuturi.html I am Noel, and I am proficient in project management. I am an experienced academic writer and a proficient researcher. I have compl Plus
Dear Valued Employer, I can add value to your project, by suggesting new ideas. I am fast and reliable. For further understanding why I am the right firm for your project, kindly check my profile, reviews, rating and Plus
Hi, I have read and understood the project outline and will gladly offer an outstanding service. Please give me a chance. A trial will convince you. Looking forward to work with you.
Hello I'm creative with superb writing skills and a passion for the job. I don't just get over projects but I always effort to deliver the best as per clients' requirements and leave them satisfied. Kindly give me more Plus
Dear Client, Are you looking for an honest, credible and reliable writer? Then welcome on board to one of the most professional writer. I have handled several papers of this kind and always leave a mark of satisfac Plus
Specialization in Business Administration and Finance, over the last 4 years, successfully completed different projects of academic writing, project management, research proposal, dissertations / thesis, business plans Plus
I am a certified business analyst and a certified scrum master with a decade long experience in the area of Business Analysis. To begin with, the way of writing Acceptance Criteria is wrong - The way we write a user Plus
Hi Greetings of the day.! I would like to create a model to describe your system. Give me a message for more details. Thanks Acharya Nisarg
I pay keen attention to my client’s requirement both product and project management requirement. I have an MSc in Engineering Project Management from the University of Leeds, UK with a strong interest in project manag Plus
We at BRIGHTMOVES are professionals in : Purchase Inventory Management Supply Chain Management Operations New Product Development Promotional Activities Enterprise Resource Planning Brand Buildi Plus
Use Case Diagram for User Story 1 has been uploaded to Drop box. Link is given below [login to view URL]
im an experienced business analyst, i believe your document is for client, please hire and I will have that done.
UML DIAGRAMS need time to draft actual information. I can deliver you the class diagram, Entity relationship diagram or Use case diagrams as per your need, Thanks
Hello! I can point out some problems in your diagram and even tell you what needs to be done. What you are looking for is a tracking system that is widely analyzed in the supply chain management. I am a professo Plus