New website to be designed based on carefully designed and laid out comps. I am not looking for fully content managed site, but one that can be periodically amended with a relative easy by a professional - would like to maintain the relationship going forward to regular site updates, the only exception is blog/press feature page, which needs to be regularly updated by our staff. I will take advice from an experienced developer what would be the best and most reliable platform, website must have around 5-year longevity.
All photos and copy supplied. Can send jogs of the page designs. Required is full build and population with content, including image re-sizing etc, I am looking for someone with graphic design background for the creative eye for detail and good taste (as I am in a creative business this is very important to me)
Brief (albeit forgive the non-pro language below):
Category Landing Pages:
- Accessed through Furniture a-z Link at the top menu, will inherit the existing web URL which carry SEO equity.
- Masonary collection of Various Links, including
+ Gallery tiled (the large ones) with arrows allowing for a scroll though.
+ Link to case studies related to the category (I think this would work as a tag on the case study that would automatically push the related case study to this category)
+ Tiles with a link to a related category/subcategory
+ filler static images
The middle 2 would work as links to other pages.
- Top image with some copy and link to a call to action (enquiry form perhaps)
- List of staff images with a vertical arrow which on a click would slide over the image to reveal copy on the given staff member
- Skill set - a slideshow of copy incorporating a title and some text below
- 3 summary boxes below with links to static press releases which are essentially blog entries under a tag of press release
- Below a static set of images
- Below are 3 panels with:
+ Twitter feed
+ Testimonials most recent
+ I think the last is a blog entry (not Press release). I think this would be best to be recent press feature
Portfolio Landing Pages
- Filetred by specific keywords: complete houses, single rooms and similar (different to the categories in Furniture A-z)
- A collection of portfolio type aggregate page, with 3 column images of each of the case study. On mouse over this boxes would change colour and show title, postcode/location and tags/categories
I think everything is self explanatory
- I think it is self explanatory, but note it has 2 tabs that divides the posts to PR features related posts and all other posts.
Blog individual page
How we work
Top section is divided into 1: static text section with a call to action and changing images related to the tabs below. The image needs to accommodate a video/infographics on our [url removed, login to view],
The items marketd as 1 to 6 are tabs, by clicking on these you reveal different copy/text relating to the tab.
On the right half of the page - we have FAQ - which are accordion type roll out info = once you click on the plus the questions opens up. I would like the previous question to close once the next question is opened up.
If you think it is better we can have the tab text at the top and the FAQs at the bottom\
Menue item with a drop down box and links to categories/subcategories
Case Study item
full width pic with a title over it, a strip at the bottom with project details (self explanatory)
- Left hand side panel - text that roll over if there is more than 1 set of copy, arrow to roll through.
- Masonary set of images - the plus when clicked opens up a gallery in a inset window of ALL images on the page
- We have this set of panels showing the service level pertaining to each of the projects.
- Heading - copy
- The full width images are appear to stay in place as the content below rolls over it, similar to this: [url removed, login to view]
- Another set of masonry arranged images with more service panels
- A client quote
- Another image that you roll over the content with
- Another set of masonry images
- At the bottom navigation of case studio, with previous/next/current studies
HOME Case study
- Large panels are either static images or gallery (roll through type with arrows) or static images
- Text boxes - Client testimonials AND. I think this needs to be 2 x small panel horizontal with decent size font.
- Text Boxes - such as skills, interesting info, process etc
- Links form the blog (image and text)
- Case Study Links
- Category/Subcategory Links
- Contact - when clicked - scrolls down to the bottom of the page where all contact info his
- Catalogue - a link to a flipbook
- social links
- Enquiry form at the bottom of the page