I need code written in C# that will compile with Visual Studio 2013 or later which works with the Blogspot 3.0 API's and OpenAuth (including 2 step-verification support) that does the following:
1. Connect to the blog - author level access
2. Fetch all of the existing blog posts and store them into a collection
3. Open a blog post by URL
4. Store all of the elements of a blog post into an object (used in #2) so I can use that object to see the post title, collection of keywords (aka labels), body, etc...
5. A method that allows me to publish changes to a post using the object in #2
6. Optionally a mechanism to keep track of the allowable edit by Google each day on blogger objects via a standard free account. To be specific, Google only allows so many edits before it shuts you down each day so I want to make sure I have an API that allows me to write code that ensures I stay within that quota.
I'm fine it if uses open source as long as I have a solution file that I can open up in Visual Studio 2013 and up (which supports GitHub and NuGet) and build. A proof of concept unit test or plain vanilla throw away UI to test the library can be in anything Visual Studio supports just as long as I can validate that if I give the code my blog URL, username, app specific password that it can successfully execute the aforementioned methods.
The cheapest possible solution is desired.
7 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 205 $ pour ce travail
Hey there...we have to write from scratch to connect to the blogspot API and fetch data, update posts... please reply..we can discuss further and get it started...thank you..
Hi. I am a software engineer and programmer. i have 3 years programming experience and completed 50+ projects. I am ready to start right now. If you have any questions you may ask.Thankx
Hi! I am a new writer here. Want to prove myself a brilliant writer with my great creative writing skills..If you hire me once, you will surely hire me again. Lets start right away! Regards! Monique