We are looking for technical writers for our blog site. We pay $3(USD) for each article we have accepted.
----------------- <Requirements and Policy> -----------------
========== Articles (general)==========
- Each article must cover an IT-related topic you could think to be popular. The topics will be further discussed.
- Each article must be composed of 400 - 600 words (which exclude quotes and commands/coding)
- Each article must be delivered with at least one image related to the topic. If you fail to prepare an appropriate image for the article, we will pay only $2 for it, not $3.
- Articles must be posted directly to our WordPress site. You must be capable of using WordPress.
- Your articles must be well-researched, consistent, and written in correct English grammar (native English writers preferred).
========== Review ==========
- Your articles must pass our reviewing process conducted by our two independent review teams. You must clarify or modify your articles according to our suggestions. If you disagree with our suggestions, you must give us legitimate reasons.
- If we find your writing is incomplete, we give you suggestions for improvement and questions for clarification. Be fully responsible for your writing and take modification actions accordingly.
========== Delivery schedule and deadline ==========
- Output quota is 1 article per day. The total number of the required articles is 10.
- We have the following rights:
> we may waive the responsibility to pay for articles which are posted on our WordPress site 3 weeks after the day of the conclusion of the contract, and cancel the contract with not all the articles posted.
> we may waive the responsibility to pay for articles which the freelancer has failed to modify for 3 days after our request to do so.
- You must be able to reply by email within 24 hours from our last correspondence and also be available between 1 and 10 am (GMT) for Skype conversations if needed.
========== Plagiarism ==========
- Unique articles must be submitted. NO PLAGIARISM is permitted. We reject articles of which we have discovered the content has a close resemblance, not to mention ones which have failed to pass scans by plagiarism detection tools such as Copyscape. We have the right NOT to pay for any rejected articles.
- If we find plagiarism in your writing, we will recheck other articles you have previously posted. Be aware it may result in more articles rejected.
- If we find plagiarism in your writing, we have the right to terminate the contract before the completion of the contract. In this case, we shall pay for only the articles which have passed our review by then.
- Once your articles are accepted, all the rights will belong to us. You can not publish them anywhere else.
========== Copyright ==========
We can not accept articles without at least one image which must meet our copyright policy as follows. You must provide us with information as to how and where you have got each image.
1. You can use only the following types of images for our blog site:
- your original images any parts of which are purely your own creation.
- screenshots of software. You must check the terms and conditions regarding the software to ensure use of screenshots of the software is not prohibited. If prohibited, you must get permission by the developer.
- images in the Public Domain.
- images in the Creative Commons, which must comply with the license conditions as mentioned below:
= The notation of the author's name is mandatory.
= Images with the NC (The symbol of the dollar sign struck through) icon CANNOT be used.
= Images with the ND (The equal sign) CANNOT be used.
See [url removed, login to view] for the license categories.
If you use whatever images that require permission from the author, you must grant the permission and prove it.
2. Any statement you quote must be accompanied by the referring source information.
Please read < Commitment > and more below.