In summery what I need completed
• Brush up on my existing blogs and add content where requested 20 in total.
• Write a blog on the benefits of Water from a objective point of view on a documentary all research sources and links will be forward to you. (600 words)
• Ghost write a short e-book that’s appealing to a wide audience again based around Personal Development – Suggestions on content please as I am having difficulty choosing a good subject that will capture a wide audience/readers.
1. You are a native English speaker and a good quality writer.
2. You have are of good quality and write naturally and give value to the reader.
3. You can ghostwrite on topics based on Personal Development.
4. Your have academic/research background although not really important.
5. Your writing style can appeal to native English speakers from US and UK and in between.
6. You will have a INTERACTIVE writing style that appeals to readers and will encourage them to respond to blogs. (Pose question in blogs – give suggestions on how blogs can be more interactive). You suggest.
7. You can use a writing style that is quite personalized, easy, stimulating, encouraging, humorous (where applicable), motivating, interesting and worth sharing to the reader. I like the writing style of the following author see his site. [url removed, login to view]
8. You are able to suggest and write a short free e-book which is related to Personal Development topic and can appeal to a wide range of readers interested in personal development.
9. You have a strong background on keywords, SEO optimization and able to suggest Title revisions, keyword in title, subtitle etc in a natural way.
10. Would be ideal if you have marketing experience and can suggest ways to market my blog as I am a self starter.
11. Nice to have: If you are interested in self development, spiritually, mentally and physically and the type of person who is conscious of developing yourself/ life on a personal level, who can suggest future topics for blog posts.
Please send your application with links to reference blog posts, or samples of work you have written, would be ideal if it’s in my subject area, but not a vital.
Any questions, feel free to ask and I’ll gladly get back to you. Thanks