We are looking for detail-oriented creative thinkers able to balance time management and excellence of work. As a content writer, you will work with our Content Director for composing content that is personal, helpful, and 100% unique. You will be provided basic topics or themes from which you will be expected to author a unique article or post.
Every piece of content you create will be reviewed by our Content Director, verified by Copyscape, and returned for your edits, after which the content will be posted. We do not expect more than one round of review. Writers must be capable of expressing personal style and delivering work that meets or exceeds expectations.
The approximate topics are:
1. Dog day care
2. Dog boarding
3. Dog sitters
4. Dog walkers
To qualify for this position, a candidate must possess the following traits:
• Consistency: you stop deadlines in their tracks
• Independence: you do not need to be micromanaged, supervised, or babysat.
• Natural Communicator: your word choice is never off; your grammar impeccable; and you take personal offense when debating over split infinitives
• Professional Passion: this ad has already been rewritten in your head.
• Humility: you are capable of following directions, presenting your own feedback maturely, and asking for help or clarification when needed
• Time-managed Creativity: you improve, revise, and perfect, but know when to stop and move on.
• Love for Dogs: If you don’t like dogs or don’t know what a dog is, please don’t apply.
• Internet access and ability to work from home
• Access to, and advanced proficiency with, MS Office Suite
• Regular availability on Skype or gTalk
• At least two years professional writing or editing experience
• A bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
• Outstanding time management skills
• Experience writing or editing copy for online delivery
• Fluency in English (U.S.) language, phrases, idiom, and terminology
• Current or previous residency in the United States
Our ideal candidate also possesses:
• One or more dogs
The project will be for fifty articles at $10 per 800 word article, with payment made on a per-article basis. We welcome the useof images, and will reduce the word count required per article to an extent. If you feel that you can command a higher rate, feel free to convince us – we’re open-minded, and very fair. You must be able to deliver at least five articles per week.
Ultimately, we would like to have a continuous contract and advancement to other roles or tasks based on your interests (Content Manager, Marketing, PR, etc.). Advancement will also depend on your abilities to lead and manage others to provide the same quality of work you would expect from yourself. Compensation will be adjusted accordingly.
Please note, all rights to the completed work will be transferred over to us upon completion and subsequent payment. However, you may opt to use your name or an agreed-upon user name to represent the author.
You will be expected to provide:
• Up to three samples of your best work
• Personal statement about why you would fit the job
• A resume (optional)
• A cover letter (optional)
Do not bid if you outsource your writing to others. We want the real you writing.
Thank you for your bids. If you are qualified for the position, we will contact you. Expect a phone/VOIP interview.
47 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 452 $ pour ce travail
Thank you for explaining the project thoroughly. I am confident I'm the perfect writer for this job. Please feel free to check my ratings and private message for bid details and sample articles.
I strive to meet and beat your expectations, and in doing so, I am leaving my competition behind. My work ethic is unparalleled, and I would love the opportunity to prove it to you.