I describe my application as follows:
1. First thing that's seen is a log on screen with user and password.
2. The user will enter credentials and the application will connect to a SQL Server database (available online, so we need internet) checking a specific table of users to validate credentials. If these were entered correctly, the user will be in session -above part of the screen must say "Welcome"+Name of User from user's table- and will be presented one icon (i will add more later, so pls leave room for more).
3. The user will click on the icon and will get a grid on screen. This grid is the result of a query ( which selects 5 columns of data having as foreing key the user's id) The grid should also have a Back option to get to the initial menu -the one with one icon-.
4. Once an item from the grid is selected, the user will be presented with a Form having additional information on the item. The form will only have labels and text boxes next to them.
5. The Form should also have a little icon with the option to go back, this time Back to the grid to select more options.
This is basically what I need. It's a fast development. I need to escalate it to add more options, so I need the code to be well documented. I also need all files needed to be able to open the project, add any modifications and then deploy it. If for some reason you can make this app to be compatible with BlackBerry Os 6.0 it would be better.
Don´t worry about the database. It will be done for you. I will provide all info necesarry to connect to it. I can also provide the queries you might need, so this shouldn´t be a problem. I'm new to BB development and was asked this in my University. So what I'm looking is a CHEAP reference development to start with.
This is my first post. Don´t know how this works, but can pay via paypal.
Thanks for your time and pls don´t hesitate to contact me for any questions.
Francisco Solórzano A.
Hii Francisco Solórzano, Hope you doing well, don't worry about the blackberry development, you will find much interesting after having some learning as i found it.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $176 pour ce travail
I have made 20% of your requirement. Login screen and screen movement are already created but still dont have database requesting. I will use http request to make data request. Servlet will serve the http request and t Plus
I have experience in developing many web enabled BlackBerry applications that can interact with websites and post / retrive particular data , videos etc. I have also developed a wide range of BlackBerry applications th Plus
Hi, I have been a Blackberry Application developer since 2 years in a CMMI Level 3 firm now, wishing to take up freelancing as my profession. This is my first BB project on Freelancer as well, as is yours, anywa Plus