need to build a dialler for blackberry that works with AT&T calling cards. The app would have the following features:
1. A configuration screen where user enters access code
2. Pre-programmed AT&T access numbers for available countries
3. When user selects contact in address book, able to select dial with "app name dialer".
- if first use of app, user is asked to select their current country to determine access number
- this should be an autocomplete text input (English only to start with)
- if this is not the first use, last used country is already selected but user sees "click dial to use selected country or enter new country below" - below they are given the same auto complete selector.
4. App logs how many minutes of calls have been used which is reported at the bottom of the app configuration screen.
5. App configuration needs just the basics, like waits etc (refer to blacada dialer which does not work with AT&T).
6. Dialer must be able to call access number, wait a specific amount of time before entering access code etc.
Ghats about it. Will provide app name etc once selected.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1500 pour ce travail
Hi there, Delivering high-value, innovative mobile solutions! EMobX has a team dedicated to creating cutting edge applications and services for the Apple IPhone, Blackberry, J2ME, Symbian, Windows Mobile and a team Plus
Hi, Openxcell is ISO 9001:2008 and NASSCOM certified software development company providing complete solution in Website developement,Mobile App development and Internet marketing [url removed, login to view] are new to this portal Plus
I have developed a wide range of BlackBerry applications that deal with telephony , messaging , networking as well as many web enabled applications or GPS appllications.I have developed many applications that run in th Plus