I'm Mustafa Saad presently working in Egypt as Agricultural Engineer at The Egyptian French Company for Date palm and Potato Plant Tissue Culture Lab S.A.E, Obour city, Cairo, Egypt. ([login to view URL]). The following are my responsibilities,
· Working in French collaboration, international level high tech laboratory
· Well trained from Indian Technical Director and international expertise for proper date palm subcultures without contamination by the way following proper standard operating procedures (SOP) in laminar air flow chamber as daily and routine activities.
· Involving and working in Potato, Sugarcane, Banana, Ornamental , Mint and Garlic media preparations and culturing in LAF
· Involving, working and more confident about ex plants collection, surface sterilization, micro meristem initiation, nodal segments initiation for different cash crops.
· Presently I’m working in commercial and R&D level with following crops
o Date palm (Commercial Production)
o Potato (Commercial Production)
o Banana (R&D)
o Sugarcane (R&D)
· Quality checking of cultures, identifying the contaminant based on the colors, finding source of contamination based on the contaminants and implementing action as per Technical Director advise.
· Maintaining labeling the varieties, date for traceability.
· Maintaining documents for production documents in production and plant growth room.
· Involving and working in climate controlled an Aeroponics GreenHouse for potato plants plantation and mini tubers production.
5 freelances font une offre moyenne de 300 $ pour ce travail
I m ,chemist and biologist (botany and chemistry) working as ISO 13485 consultant for mask production German factory, scientific researcher and translator, My experience extends for 30 years of scientific research in a Plus
Hi , I am Dr. Sonam (Ph.D in Biotechnology) and I am having 8 years of research experience. I have worked plant tissue related research during my research work. I have extensive expertise in scientific research paper , Plus
Hello there. I'm Benson, I do have Masters in Biotechnology, currently working in Kenya Agriculture and Livestock Research organization (KALRO) as research scientist at Tissue culture lab. Having read through the detai Plus
As a recent biotechnology graduate. I have knowledge abot plant tissue culture and working laminar air [login to view URL] you give a chance and i will try my level best.
Currently, i have completed my graduation in Biotechnology.I have good knowledge about plant tissue culture in detail and i am well aware of the process and terminology as well. Being a graduate in biotechnology,i wel Plus