We are in the need of a video processor API&web service that will have the below features:
- Post a query to web service with video file (probably .mp4, the format may differ)
- Service should process the video file and count the number of people in the video frame
- Service should return a integer type response by the number of the people who appeared along with the video duration
- Each person in the frame should be counted as one. Since the same person may enter the frame more than once it should be kept as a single person. That might be achieved by assigning a random unique id to each person temporarily
Future features as a second milestone 1:
- A region(square, circle, polygon etc.) should be defined in the video frame and only the defined part of the frame should detect the people.
Future features as a second milestone 2:
- Service should work simultaneously, in real-time and response with web sockets
Future features as a second milestone 3:
- Service should return a list of persons as a JSON list&objects with their below details:
- Service should make some specific analyses with inputs above:
- For instance, the average age of people
Cloud services -like Azure Face Recognition etc.- might be used. But this must be discussed before development starts. Specific development language and technologies are not obligated since the service works properly.
We don't want some specific requirements. But we can suggest Python/Django skills.
18 freelances font une offre moyenne de 1472 $ pour ce travail
Thanks for your posting. I checked your requests and can say this is no barrier for me. As a senior machine learning/backend engineer, I have powerful experience in multi-object detection and tracking, reidentificati Plus
I have rich experience in face/person recognition and detection in video frame. I have rich skill of python over 11 years, and I will offer best solution to you within time.
Hello, We are a group of engineers (Data Science, ML/DL, IA, Statistics, Developers...) with an extensive experience and a lot of projects in multiple area including Image processing and Video treatment. We read the Plus
Hi, I have read the full description, I can develop the api for you in the allocated time, I have a experience of building computer vision apps which detects and count people in the provided frame, similar to that I h Plus
Hi I read your task description in detail. Understood. Before I ever worked with python. So I think I can work with pyhon for this task. Looking forward to hearing you soon. Regards
Hi there! I have read what you exactly need, however I would like to ask you a few questions. I do work smart and do not rest until I get the job done. Please feel free to ping me anytime so we can have a detailed disc Plus
Hello, I have a good experience working on a similar kinds of projects using opencv. I also have a good experience working with Django and Flask for making APIs and Website. Iwould like to work with you on this project Plus
I can develop/integrate an API for you that may perform these: - Post a query to web service with video file (probably .mp4, the format may differ) - Service should process the video file and count the number of peopl Plus
Hi I've worked on object detection models and various face recognition models and had experience in all deep learning and machine learning frameworks. Some of the projects are listed below: 1. social distancing using y Plus
Hi, I read through your project " Build me a web service API that process video file and counts the person in the frame " and understand your requirements. We have Excellent experience working with SEO friendly, Mobi Plus
Innovative and deadline-driven Backend Developer . Experienced in designing and developing Monolithics and Microservice based applications from initial concept to final, polished deliverable.