Get an Azure template working locally and editable, then deploy
Paiement à la livraison
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me get an Azure Web App template working locally and editable.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience with Azure Web App development
- Proficiency in working with Azure templates and configuration
- Familiarity with the necessary software and tools for local development
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve any issues related to template deployment
- Experience with manual deployment methods
1) There is an existing Azure template that I want to edit. The GitHub site contains the code but I can't get it working locally. I want someone who can show me how to get it running locally successfully. Note I already have the Azure resources provisioned for it to connect to.
2) Show me how to edit the site (for example add text or a new image) and have it run successfully with those edits locally.
3) Show me how to create a new (basic) page for the site and have it run successfully with those edits locally.
4) Show me how to manually deploy this edited site to Azure successfully
5) Ensure the site runs on a production WSGI server in Azure
I already have everything installed for local development and prefer manual deployment for this project.
Nº du projet : #37510908
À propos du projet
23 freelances font une offre moyenne de 197 £ pour ce travail
Hello, I'm an IT expert with more than 20 years of experience in the IT industry . I'm Cisco Certified networking professional 300-100 and 300-115 and Linux Certified Professional lpi 101, 102,103 and red hat certified Plus