The company is located in China, the working location of this position is not limited, remote work.
Considering the follow-up communication, the Freelancer who hopes to deliver this position will preferably be a Chinese in mainland China.
Simulation Process Engineer 仿真应用工程师/流程模拟工程师
The SPE shall develop, manage and execute factory simulations for high volume manufacturing process projects to meet required budget and launch schedules.
The SPE is a key liaison between simulation programs and the customers plannings and operations teams; ensuring plant priorities and objectives are clearly understood and considered. This includes providing input for digital design for automated manufacturability and transferring process knowledge to the applicable customer personnel.
• The Simulation Engineer will analyse system throughput bottleneck and make design improvement recommendations based on different experiments for the best and most cost-effective solutions to the program during the design phase.
• Develop discrete event simulation models for various parts of various assembly lines.
• Work with manufacturing engineering and production teams to identify production constraints.
• Utilize discrete event simulation software to plan and optimize assembly lines and processes prior to execution.
• Optimize plant layout by analysing throughput capabilities, bottlenecks, and buffer sizing, and material routing.
• Support decision making on process layout through the use of data.
• Incorporate statistical variation, uncertainty and impact of unplanned events to overall output
• This position studies the plant equipment layouts, gathers all the pertinent data required to build a model that will accurately identify bottleneck areas and guide the launch team to the right areas for throughput improvements.
• Mentor and perform detailed sizing and Emulate3D analysis for customers’ machine designs and run respective demo presentation sessions (Proof Of Concepts)
• Experience with Emulate3D and/or Siemens Tecnomatix software (Plant Simulate and Process Simulate) is highly preferred.
• PLC programming and robotics experience is a plus
• Proficient in MS Office, MS Scheduler (or equivalent) and AutoCAD
•精通MS Office、MS Scheduler（或类似软件）和AutoCAD
The working location of this position is not limited, remote work. Considering the follow-up communication, the Freelancer who hopes to deliver this position will preferably be a Chinese in mainland China.
The monthly salary is RMB 6000-8000 (please do not refer to the salary displayed on the website).
Able to work overtime
At least 1 year working experience in related field
There are performance bonuses
With Insurance and Housing Fund, 10 days paid annual leave
5 freelances font une offre moyenne de 18 € pour ce travail
Hi there, I can take up your Packaging design project titled "Pakaging Design" I have the required skill and experience in designing softwares Adobe Photoshop, Coreldraw, Adobe Illustrator. Once awarded I will give pro Plus
Cover letter Hello, I believe that I have the right expertise to be part of your team, I am an excellent communicator with a background education in automation and industrial computing, in my last project I used siemen Plus
I can do this. Which you will like.i will delivered your work [login to view URL] professional in this field you don't worry.
To achieve a position that will make possible to use my well-built organizational skill, reward winning educational background and capability to work fit with people.
I am Mechanical Engineer and Drafter having several years of AutoDesk 3D Inventor Program and Autocad. I am familiar with sheet metal manufacturing. I can prepare 3D model of any unit and convert it into 2D sheet meta Plus