Hi, we're looking for AutoCAD 2D/3D designer. 90% of jobs could be redesign work and the remaining 10% work could be a new design.
49 freelances font une offre moyenne de 5732 ₹ pour ce travail
I'm a mechanical engineer and I have 12 experience years. Experience type: 3D, 2D models, Render, Sheet metals, Machine and Devices, industrial product, Plastic molds, plastic parts Software program: Autodesk Inventor, Plus
hi sir. i am glad to here with you,With 10 year of experience in machine design field with 5 different manufactured industry and complete more than 100 project.I am capable to do this task very precisely. its my pleasu Plus
Hi there, Professional Mechanical Engineers Team I will design your project according to your concepts and requirements. I would give high quality work and results. I’m professional mechanical engineer expert in CAD d Plus
Hi, I am a Civil Engineer. I have experience in Autocad 2D & 3D design. I also have experience in other CADD software (Advance steel, Revit, 3Dsmax, Solid works...) I also do Structural design for steel structures, con Plus
Hello, My name is Ahmed. I have been working as an ARCHITECT for more than 05 years, I’ve come to know that you are looking for expert ARCHITECT to assist you in your design. I want to let you know that I can fulfill y Plus
I am CAD designer and drafter I can prepare 2 D and 3 D drawings Please send details of work to be done
Dear Sir i am so interested in your project i can do it as i am mechanical engineer experienced in design for fabrication professional in solid worksi hope to hear from you MY BUDGET will be suitable to work i do a lo Plus
Hello sir, I am a Mechanical Engineer, I have good experience in design and manufacturing of (sheet metals, rotating & Static equipment) using Auto cad and solidworks and overhauling of rotating & Static equipment, I h Plus
Hi there, Please share your requirements in chat. I`m professional designer with +6 years of experience , Please check my portfolio. Using Solidworks, Catia v5 and AutoCAD. Regards, Kareem Anwar
Hi dear, i am a drafter experienced 20 years working drawing 3d modeling and layout for manufacturing drawings with Autodesk inventor, i am interested in this job let's discuss it for the next.
Hi Respected Hiring manager how are you? I am Professional 2D+3D Building designer ,Visualizer & Render with up to 6 year experience.I will do job in high quality as per your requirements,as per your dream and wish.I Plus
Hello I am professional in autocad 2d and 3d and solidworks. I am ready to redisign 90 percent and design creatively the 10 percent rest. Please take a look at my portfolio. Pay the costs after delivery Best regards
Hi, I am Interested in your Project and I can provide you best work as per your requirement. You can check out my profile: https://www.freelancer.com/u/sbasantani SANDEEP BASANTANI & ASSOCIATES is a professional team Plus
Hi! (GUARANTEED) I am Right Candidate for your Project. I am running an architectural firm and have an experience of 12 years. We are a team of architects, 3d designers and AutoCAD draftsman. We are now also working a Plus
Hi there. I'm an AutoCAD ( 2D) and Revit ( 3D) expert, I have lots of experience with this kind of projects because for 3+ yrs I work at an architecture firm, doing interior design, and +6 yrs since I work with the pr Plus
Hi, I am an engineer, 3D modeling expert, and AutoCAD user with a huge experience in designing and engineering quality products. My goal is to build long-term relationships and your satisfaction as a client rather tha Plus
Hello I'm Darshak. I'll provide you 3D model of projects as per your provided dimensions and time period will decide over no of parts. Please feel free to message.
Hi, I'm Prabhat. I'm a certified SolidWorks mechanical engineer having more than 5 yeras' of industrial experience in designing and drafting. I'm a certified professional in Mechanical Design, Advanced Sheet Metal & A Plus