Create an augmented reality Android app using ARCore which replaces detected QR codes with predefined static 2D (not 3D) images loaded from disk. The app should work in stereoscopic mode (ie, visible through a headset like Google Cardboard with the phone camera uncovered).
The app should use only ARCore / Sceneform and other open-source / free for commercial-use licenses. It should not use Unity. If there is a technical reason why you believe the requirements cannot be fulfilled without Unity – please discuss.
Other key features / points:
* There can be up to 520 different images which have to be recognized. This will need to be in a database as defined by Google itself.
* When viewed by the user, these images need to be replaced by corresponding images present in a “replacement image fileset”. Note that for the replacement images, it is simpler to read files straight from the file system – so that is acceptable for this project.
* However, there will be at least two different such filesets (and capability must be present to allow hundreds of such filesets).
* Switching between which fileset is to be shown is explained in the detailed notes.
* All 520 reference images, and two sets of replacement images will be provided. The number of images in the replacement filesets can be up to 20 (for common reference images), and up to 500 (for main reference images). It is not mandatory that the replacement filesets will contain 20 common or 500 main images.
(You MUST read Project - Augmented Reality Android app - [login to view URL] to get a clear idea of the scope of this project)
(Project - Augmented Reality Android app - v5 [login to view URL]: contains full-sized images shown in docx file)
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1624 pour ce travail
Greetings, we have strong command in Unity3D and XR is also Supported by Unity3D, we can use of multiple camera to make Stereoscopic view. and multipass rendering too. this is the basic things we require for your Proj Plus
Hey, Hope you are doing great…!!! I just read your requirements. I have around 6 years of experience in the C# / Graphics Design / 3D Modeling / Animation / Unity3d / Android / IOS / AR / VR / PHP / LARAVEL / AWS / A Plus
We have a Professional Unity Game Developer with more than 3+ Years Experience. We have been involved throughout the game development cycle from ideation to publishing but love programming part the most. I prefer to c Plus
Hello, I have read your project details. I am interested in working with you. Can you share more details for the tasks to be done, so we can have a better idea? We have experienced android developers who can complete Plus
I'm Unity(2D,3D) experienced Developer, I'd do your project as soon as possible, Check my profile for sure that I'll deliver your requirements.
Hi there, I have read the project brief and attached documents. I can able to build the AR Core application using Open Source without Unity. For database, we can use the Google ARCore image database for QR recognitio Plus
Hello, Mate Greetings!! I have read your job description. I have found myself capable for this job. I will build this app as per your needs with great perfection in timely manner. I have 5 year experience in applicatio Plus
I have reviewed your requirements, we can certainly develop the application for you. We have customers in more than 50 countries and we have work on more than 450 projects. We are having expertise in building different Plus
Dear Prospect, Warm Greetings!! I am a full stack developer and having expertise to work on this type of projects and always delivered the quality work with full testing on time ( before the deadlines ). Please share Plus
Hi, Warm greetings. This is Deepak and I handle the business at Codeneuron. I did go through your requirement and would be interested to discuss further. Visit us at: [login to view URL] Portfolio: https://w Plus
Hello, Have gone through your requirement and found it's interesting and I am interested to work on this project. I have total 5 years of experience in this AR/VR/MR application development. Let's discuss your requi Plus