Travail non-trouvé

Désolé, nous n'avons pas pu trouver le travail que vous cherchiez.

Trouver les travaux les plus récents ici :

This job requires you to conduct a 12-15 pages original research paper in higher education. And if you are interested in, I could send you the detailed information.

€26 - €220
€26 - €220
0 offres
Data processing 6 jours left

The name of the Company is Digital Management, LLC . headquartered in Bethesda, MD, But we have locations in many countries, I believe you are well set & eligible to hear and know more about the opening positions Just follow the briefing. You can ask questions when i am through. Let me know when you have finished reading and understand every line ..You are to respond back with an ''D...

€13 - €22 / hr
€13 - €22 / hr
0 offres

prerequisites: You must have a H3 SbC with HDMI and rca out. Orangepi PC for example. processor : H3 Linux distro : Armbian Image of Armbian to get working : Retrorangepi ([se connecter pour voir l'URL]) Image flash to micro-SD Using a H3 SbC (orangepi, banana pi, nanopi...) with Retrorangepi, we want an automatic switch of display between an HDMI screen and RCA Video/Audio when HDMI cable...

€555 (Avg Bid)
€555 Offre moyenne
1 offres

I want a company like [se connecter pour voir l'URL] people can buy their own shops monthly. It's like the company shopify but not so complex. Can you build this framework? and do you want to do business with me and establish a long relationship contact me Budget is 600 dollars

€555 (Avg Bid)
€555 Offre moyenne
1 offres

please read the full brief and check attachment : The final product would hopefully be a simple PNG file or a vector-based file. I'm looking to redesign my company logo for a limited run of Tshirts and stickers to further spread awareness of my brand. The redesign would adhere to the original format of the current logo but would be reworked into a "death metal" or "thrash metal...

€58 (Avg Bid)
€58 Offre moyenne
4 offres

Project Is based on Agriculture. We have 80% job done. We would like to have somebody who can complete remaining 20% and available for maintenance.

€89 (Avg Bid)
€89 Offre moyenne
3 offres

merhabalar öncelikle sizden beklentim bu domain link almam bu konuda yardımcı olurmusunuz

€62 (Avg Bid)
€62 Offre moyenne
2 offres

我们在准备一份申请书,国内的人才计划。 希望你能帮助修饰一下。需要一天之内完成。

€9 - €26
€9 - €26
0 offres
Cosmetic Formula Correction 6 jours left
VERIFIÉ

I'm the founder of a start-up cosmetic line that specializes in hair care products made from naturally-derived (i.e., non-synthetic) materials. We are in the product development phase, and we're looking for a cosmetic chemist who can take our formulas and description of their pros and cons and provide alternative/corrected formulas. The consultant will work directly with me, and will be ...

€137 (Avg Bid)
€137 Offre moyenne
1 offres

We are hiring for a professional and experienced content writer who can research on the keywords we give to create original content for our clients. We need someone who is skilled in SEO as much of the research is keyword based. That notwithstanding, the applicant must ensure they have a flair of creativity and great English writing skills.

€738 (Avg Bid)
€738 Offre moyenne
10 offres