We need to get voiceover recordings done (male and female) in Sinhalese.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE RECORDINGS MUST BE DONE IN A PROFESSIONAL ACOUSTICALLY TREATED STUDIO ENVIRONMENT AND WITH PROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS, PLEASE DO NOT BID.
The material is instructional (e-learning) - and needs to be read as if a teacher is instructing students. The accent needs to be proper, native (name of language) - no accented dialects are acceptable.
There will be time-coding provided, so you will need to make sure that the audio is placed according to those time codes. There will be some lip sync required.
We need your bid with editing included (breaths, clicks and pops removed) as well as unedited audio (with no mistakes, and aligned to given time codes, but without breaths, clicks and pops removed).
There will be close to 20 hours of audio involved, with each module at 45 min. The entire project will be completed within a few months (perhaps 2-3 modules per month). We will need 1 male and 1 female per module.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
1. Please bid per 45 min of voice recording (per module).
2. 2 male, 2 female samples to be provided.
3. Delivery time. Please also specify your turnaround time.
4. Mandatory sample recording of the voice of the persons who will do the recording. Please ensure that the same persons will be doing the recordings as well.
5. The recording must be done in the same environment where they will eventually be recording projects.
6. List of the equipment that you will be using to record the voiceovers.
7. Payment terms: 45 days after delivery of project. You must agree to this.
Here are the technical specifications we would need for the audio recordings (need to follow strictly):
• The client would like raw audio delivered (without any processing)
• There needs to be no background noise or hum
• The audio will be heard over headphones as part of an e-learning programme, so everything will be very ‘in-your-face’ – (or ‘in-your-ears’), so things like dry mouth clicks and pops are a no-no
• There will be no music in the background, hence the necessity for all these precautions
• Breath pops are not acceptable, as well as breath sounds between words are to be removed
• The tone of the reader and the loudness needs to be more or less the same – without too many variations in pitch, etc., although obviously some expression needs to be used in the reading, but that would be minimal, as it’s mainly instruction.
• Audio to be sent as mp3 320 kbps, mono
• The turnaround time is pretty fast, so hope that won’t be a problem
• NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) would need to be signed and sent on to the client
We also expect further projects like this, so, if you are chosen for this and we like your work, you will be on our database.
Thanks. We look forward to your samples and proposals. Happy bidding!