We need someone to audio edit our MP3 file podcast interview to:
- Remove uhms, breath sounds, and other unwanted sounds
- Remove repeated words and phrases
- Insert silence for non-speaking parts (on other track)
The audio is provided in an MP3 stereo track - you need to separate audio for each person for some edits.
Steps: stereo track
1. Identify non speaking parts and insert silence - (for Audacity - shade + Ctrl L)
2. Remove unwanted sounds - shade sound, shift + click other track (shades both), delete
3. Remove duplicate words and phrases (e.g. change its, its to its)
Please edit some or all of this 4 minute interview sample:
[url removed, login to view]
The editing does not needs to be good but not perfect.
When in doubt about removing a word or phrase, leave it in.
The final file will be provided to us in MP3 stereo format - on track for each speaker.
This is a weekly podcast plus additional shows so there are many audios to edit in the future.
33 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 109 $ pour ce travail
Hello! I have the best price for your work if we colaborate. You have here my work for your fragment of file. https://we.tl/HmTJIfdrr7 Download and listen. Have a nice day!
Hello! Here is you edited free sample: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Ve0EJes8DPQk5QOV9aZWU5XzQ/view Hope you like it. I'm waiting for some feedback, Bye!
Sound engineer and musician, doing anything music/sound related and at clients request, if you are not happy or want something change I'll happily do it
Hi, my name is Azrin, I am an award-winning sound engineer. I specialize in sound design for film and also do final mix. That includes editing voices. You can see my work here http://axsts321.wixsite.com/raynests