we have few Asterisk pbx systems. We have an issue where if we forward a call to an external number it works only when the caller is called with CLI enabled. if someone calls as anonymous call fails.
Our upstream carrier has below mention requirements.
CLIs will be accepted in the Incoming INVITE SIP headers in the following priority order:
1. “P-Asserted-Identity” header
2. “From” header
If a private/hidden CLI is required, then the P-Asserted-Id Header must be included and contain a valid Australian or International CLI number with the “Privacy: id” header also included.
Headers NOT Supported for CLI delivery:
• Contact header
• Diversion header
• Remote-Party-Id header
Calls where the “P-Asserted-Identity” or “From” headers do not contain a valid CLI will be rejected.
Invalid domestic or international CLI use include:
• any call with the domestic A-party CLI commencing with 13, 18 or 19 (as outlined in the Code);
• any call with alphanumerical characters including ‘anonymous’ as a CLI replacement if a valid CLI is not provided in the P-Asserted-Identity;
• domestic numbers that are not genuine numbers allocated to the customer by the ACMA ;
• any call having an international A-party CLI with an incorrect format;
• any calls with missing CLI; and
• any calls with dummy CLIs, including the use of usernames as the CLI
7 freelances font une offre moyenne de 284 $ pour ce travail
hi, i am skilled voip engineer. i have understand issue but if i right understood you have to catch calls without correct CLI contact me for more details
Hi I just fixed that problem for you on the past, I can help you with this again if you re interested
Hi, I read your problem regarding caller id issue on asterisk dialplan. I have 7 year experience in asterisk dialplan and fixing these type of issues on caller id using sip headers as mentioned by your upstream provid Plus
Hi there, so, it looks like your upstream carrier rejects calls without those headers and they are not populated for the calls coming to you without CLI. You probably have two options: (a) reject those incoming calls w Plus
Hi Team, I have so much interest in Asterisk. I hope i can solve your issue. But I need more details related to Configuration, routing. Please message me and after discussion we will configure. Regards KABIS site: ww Plus