Our small company is just on its way to deploying an asterisk server.
Ii have a 3rd party dedicated server that i use to host my asterisk server.
i find i dont have enough time to program it completely. I would like to know your hourly rate to hire you to maintain this, set things up, make changes etc. for me.
In your response, please confirm that you have read through this whole list and confirm you are experienced in doing these things. Quotations not specifically mentioning that you acknowledge having read the whole list will be disqualified.
Some of the features that we would like to set up are
- About 10-15 extensions, some softphones, some desktop phones probably grandstream (I have not purchased these yet and would like your suggestions if you have any experience with multiple phone types types – they should be quick to provision), and a couple atas, probably pap2 or grandstream. A couple of the desktop phones will be cisco phones 7940 series, I know these are hard to get working normally but I did get these phones working on a different asterisk box, and can send the config files if you need them.
- I would like a tftp server set up to provision the phones.
- I would like two queues set up, all multi-line phones should be configured to have their own extension plus these two queues. When someone dials into a queue, they will will hear hold music. One phone will be the primary phone for that queue. It will ring 3 times, if unanswered (or busy) then all phones in the group will start to ring.
- The hold music in the above example will have periodic pauses and have voice advertisements, we will probably have about 5 different messages that it should scroll through
- There will be 4-5 IVR menus working off multiple trunk lines, each will have a separate greeting and a separate menu choices, but there will be access to all extensions.
- After hours, and on weekends, and other holidays that we specify, it should have an after hours greeting.
- we are going to have one or two lines which connect to the system via FXO adapters. I have one Linksys SPA3000 now.
- All programming should be done while considering that all phones will be behind NAT routers, but without firewalls.
- Trunk lines will be purchased from callcentric and vonage (softphone).
- Certain extensions will have call forwarding to cellphones as an option during when you leave a voicemail, or as a hunt option.
- Most extensions will have voice mail which gets delivered as email messages
- We would possibly like to integrate a service that will do voice mail transcriptions if cheap.
- I would like one extension to be prevented from making international calls.
- I would like to have a did trunk that is set up to receive faxes, when we get a fax, it will email a pdf to two email addresses.
- There will be a group where all phones in the group ring instantly and if no answer after 20 sec forwards to cellphone
- There is one other thing that I would like to have. There is a service called cloudvox.com. They allow you to write applications using their basic coding language. They accept a sip call then will take numeric input from callers and use it to query a database and read back the result. I have written this program, however, the service charges per minute to use. I would either like to use their service, and just simply transfer callers to this outside service, OR I would like to recreate the ability for people to receive this same service from our asterisk box and cut out the third party altogether. Here is an example of how the service works:
? It will say: please enter your order number using the keypad on your phone
? Customer types 183264182374
? System will query our web server with the entered order number, system returns back some data that the system reads out the text returned from the web server
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $621 pour ce travail
Hi, This is all very much standard configuration in Asterisk, and would only require 5 days to complete! Please see my PM for more detail. Regards,
Hi, We are Global Voice, setup a lot IVRS, IP-PBX, Elastix, FreePBX. We have expertise in implementing and fulfill your requirement, and have solution for email2fax and fax2email. Please approve our bid to start Plus