Must know bit manipulation operations in c/c++
• A simple model of a computer system
• Processor architecture
• Instruction set architectures. Machine instructions and data types.
Main focus is on the ARM Cortex-M3, lesser on x64 and ia32.
• Representation of numbers, strings, structures, code, etc.
• Memory organization: How numbers, pointers, arrays, strings, code,
etc., are stored and accessed in assembly and C.
• Boolean algebra and bit-level manipulations
• Integer/float representation and arithmetic
• Introduction to Arm Cortex assembly
• How compilers translate C constructs to machine code.
• Writing assembly language for the Cortex-M3
• General Purpose I/O
• Procedures: stack, subroutine call and return, recursion
• Arrays and Structures
• The memory hierarchy
• Virtual memory.
• Comparing C and Java. Virtual machines
4 freelances font une offre moyenne de 163 $ pour ce travail
Hello, I have reached a second-level seller in fiverr, and I can get about two thousand dollars a month . I have done Windows and linux c/c++ High-performance server development shell , mysql , network,game, video de Plus
Hi have experience working on several rtos for arm,arm64,riscv arches. I have done many low level programming for writing optimized arch specific functions. I also contributed to open source compiler like gcc and llvm Plus
Hi, Dear. I am a Math/ C/C++ expert and have a lot experience . And I have an excellent team. Your project is right for me. If you select me for your project, you will necessarily success. High quality, fast delivery a Plus