Create a small web service client application(console application or web application) that can communicate towards web service using SOAP, XML protocols.
1. WSDL URL link will give you later after project discussion.
2. you will see WSDL contains lots of methods, but web client need to call only one method inside web service.
3. Web service client need to log each events and same time show each process in console window or web form like follows
10:45>connecting to web server
10:47>requesting web method
10:48>requesting data(XML format)
10:49>waiting for response
[url removed, login to view] is very important need log or print in console(web form) input of web calling function which is requesting towards web service and getting response from web service in XML format.
5. It is important to trace XML at the last moment of calling and first moment of getting response.
6. If required while project discussion you can list any credential or security layer that i required to ask web service provider.
Environment need to use:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 languages C#.net or [url removed, login to view] /XML/SOAP
Once completed task will transfer payment through Freelancer escrow method.
2 or 3 days
Décerné à :
20 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 116 $ pour ce travail
Experienced developer and software architect. I can create this Webservice client in a matter of hours in C#. Please contact me if you want fast and quality software solution.
Hi, I'm experienced C# developer. I can help You with Your project. You can be sure I will fulfill requirements in time and budget. You can count on good communication. Hope you choose me. Regards
Please see my private message for more information about me. I have already completed a similar job, If you are interested, I can show you demo.