We are looking for bids to re-design our current WebSite. The URL is not advertised here. Please email us at: general[at}[login to view URL], one of us will reply with the URL.
- The Site has approximately 30 pages.
- It is hosted on a Dedicated Windows 2003 Server
- Current desing was done using MM DreamWeaver
- The Home Page is a unique, second level pages have the same look and feel
- Online Order processing pages are different from the other pages
- Site Uses DHTML for drop down menus
- The site uses ASP for Email Forms
- ASP is used for Online Order process.
- Orders are taken, and encrypted and emailed to our accounting dept.
- Redesign appearance of the site.
- We prefer DreamWeaver as the Design Tool
- Cannot use a pre-existing template
- Some new content will be added.
- 3 to 5 new pages will be added.
- DHTML modification required to add-delete some drop down menu items
- Current site has a left hand side vertical navigation bar, which found not very userful. So the new design should eliminate the left hand NavBar.
- For all pages other than the new pages, the data from the current site to be used.
- The new design must have a very professional appearance. No Fancy graphics, No Flash-splash, no moving things on the page. We sell managed services to Large and Mendium size companies globally. So the appearance of the site must be at that caliber.
- No new ASP development work is required in this project. However the existing ASP code needs to be incorporated into the new site.
- We need to integrate LivePerson or another Live Support Service to the Site. Currently the site uses XIGLA Absolute LiveSupport. We need to switch this to LivePerson or another Chat Service provider.
- We also need to integrate a HelpDesk Software as part of this site. We prefer eSupport from kayako ([login to view URL]) Currently the support requests are handled via an Email Form that sends requests to the Support department. We will install Help Desk Software on the Server at url: [login to view URL] The default style sheets of the HelpDesk software needs to be modified to look like the look and feel of the site.
- Once we review some mockups and suggested design concepts, we will choose a winner and then the Site Data including the ASP pages will be zipped up and emailed to the Service Provider.
We are also looking at possible Phase 2 for this project towards October 2004. We plan to integrate RODOPI Customer Management Software to the site. RODOPI ([login to view URL]) is a Customer and Service Management Software for Recurring Service Providers. The software is deveoped on COM and it uses MS-SQL as backend Database. All user screens are Web Based. We need to incorporate and modify the Rodopi CSS Style sheets to the same look as the web site. Also, we would need to incorporate some internal applications to use the same user authentication as Rodopi. The scope of Phase 2 is loose at this time, the bidder can let us know whether they are interested and capable of handling Rodopi integration related work.
48 freelance font une offre moyenne de $405 pour ce travail
Hi! We haev just gone through your message and be sure, we can help you with this redisign! WE agrantee high qality of our work and your complete satisfaction. Here you can find examples ogf our work: http://projects2. Plus
Hi, We are a leading websolutions company from India. We would be interested in redesigning your website. Best Regards, Sourav
Dear Sir, We have considered your project description carefully and objectively estimated the work content and complexity. The developing of similar sites is ONE OF OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE - we have completed more than Plus
Hi. We got your idea!!! We'll be glad to complete your project. We had already done a great number of projects, similar to yours, so you can be absolutely sure, that you'll receive a top-quality product!!! You'll be pr Plus
Dear sir, We create impressions, we comunicate, we express your ideas in a NEO optical way. NEOCONSULT means more than creating a nice identity or website, It means forwarding your thoughts & feelings towards your Plus
The Web Artists, India's Leading Internet Presence Provider guarantess to work with you and offer 100% Satisfaction.
There is no such thing as web magic. If you need a new appearance before fall arrives then we have a solution. Thank you very much for your time to review our bid. Quick Background: Illusion Creation is a full service Plus
Our bid is for really very high quality work for your WebSite Redesign that will be made to be upgradable in case you need some upgrades in future. We will always be available for upgrades. Our bid includes six week fr Plus
Hello there, I can profesionally redesign your website to your exact specs and add the ASP coding to the forms. You can see my experience at [login to view URL] and you can see some basic website design Plus
Hi, I am Prakash, we (3 guys from New Delhi) have been in the serious web and customized software development business for the past 5 years, and providing quality and professional web and client/server solutions for a Plus