Experienced ASP website design coder needed to perform a website makeover.
Bids only accepted from those with:
1) Extensive ASP & website design experience.
2) The abiity to provide a portfolio of completed work.
3) Verifiable references & positve feedback from past work awarded through getafreelancer.com.
4) A willingness to submit in-work design updates for evaluation so changes can be made as early as possible. All designs must be approved!
5) A willingness to provide a sample design/designs of main page & clasified page within 5 days of submitted bid.
1) Submit generic bids with boilerplate wording. I will only consider bids from those who provide bids with specific wording to my project requirements.
2) Provide bids unless you have extensive experience in all areas of my project.
3) Submit bids that are overpriced for the work I describe in "Scope of Project". I am experienced in many facets of web design and fully understand the technical and time
requirements for various aspects of this project. In other words, do not over bid yourself because there will be no 2nd chances!
4) Submit bids unless you speak/write english well and are willing to provide me with all your contact infomation when awarded this project.
Scope of Project:
1) Perform website makeover of .asp classified script.
[url removed, login to view]
2) Redesign layout of main page and interior pages to reflect a high level of professionalism. The result of the redesign must make use of well-blended colors to compliment each other and display content in a highly professional format.
Note: Changes to the actual asp classified scipt will be required in order to enhance how certain sections of the scipt are displayed and blend with your website design makeover.
3) Redesign banner logo and provide (1) small vertical & (1) small horizontal banner image for placement on other websites.
4) Create new images to replace current classified category images.
5) Incorporate PayPal Pro into script. Note: Paypal Standard is already installed.
6) Add RSS MSNBC newsfeed and a local weather feed on main main page.
7) Any other design/script changes as necessary (or forgotten) to complete project to my requirements. If you have any technical questions regarding the classified script during the redesign of the project, I will provide you with the conatct information of
the script designer so you can find the answers to your questions.
I will award this project based on the lowest reasonable bid, an approved basic design, previous work and the integrity of the bidder that I am dealing with. After the project is awarded, a deposit of $100.00 USD will be provided and the final payment will be made
after successful completion of this project. If the winning bidder fails to complete this project or refuses to make changes that I feel are necessary, you will forfeit all rights to any additional/final payments. In addition, once you forfeit those rights, you lose all right to continue project and the project will be listed again for new bids.
If you feel that you have the design experience and talent to complete this project with a high level of professionalism, then I encourage you to present your lowest bid.
I have receieved too many bids from individuals who have not read the project design requirements.
I encourage all bidders to read the design requriements before they bid.
I am not interested in cheap templates but I do want a fresh, professional, vivid website that will exceed that of my competitors. Once you place your bid, I will provide you a link to my competitors site as well as another that will give you a general idea of the professionalism that I am looking for.
If you are unwilling to provide me a mockup of your proposed design, then please don't bid on this project. You must earn this project by showing me your design skills (through a mockup) and commitment to delivering me an outstanding looking website. Those with the skills, talent and commitment will have no problem meeting these requirements and I look forward to your bids.