What I need help with is shopping cart features for web site. I presently use PayPal Shops, which is very limited. I want to keep processing payment through paypal, but you need to accumulate an order format a whole string to send to PayPal so the buyer can checkout.
The following are the desired elements which I think would make my cart project unique:
- No sign-in. The user has already supplied PayPal with shipping info etc and I refuse to make him enter it again, nor do I want to give the user the impression I am compiling a customer database with him in it.
- Redeem multiple coupons. I issue gift certificates. To redeem, the user would enter the unique ID from the certificate(s) in a box on the checkout screen. The cart would have to peek into my database and look-up the balance available for that coupon ID before proceeding. If the user entered $50 worth of Coupon IDs for a $45 order, the cart
would have to store the remaining $5 back into my database against the last Coupon ID entered, as well as mark any other Coupon ID's as used up.
- Referral Code. I'd like to let people enter a special code to get free shipping. The referral code belongs to a charity or a past customer. The referral code's owner gets credit for making the referral, so the cart would have to check if the code is listed in my database, and update the entry for credit owed to the referrer.
- Pay by mail option. After the cart computed all the referrals and
discounts, the user could say "I ain't buying - empty my cart" and the
cart would have to put back all the coupon credits and referral credits.
Likewise, the user could say "I'll pay by mail" in which case the user
prints out the order and the cart still gets emptied. (When the mail order arrives, I would manually adjust my databases). I guess ideally, the coupon and referral database adjustments wouldn't actually be made to my database until PayPal sent back confirmation that the order was paid.
- Threshold-based shipping charges. I sell everything from bumper stickers (class 1) to sweatshirts (class 3). The minimum s&h is $1, but if the user selects ANY items from class 2, the flat s&h jumps to $4, and if ANY class 3 item is selected, S&H = $7. If the cart is updated such that all class 3 items are removed, the S&H would have to jump back down to the appropriate level.
Basically, I want a cart that tracks the order for the current session only and assigns it an order number, and puts the whole thing into my database. Then it passes the amount due and the order number to PayPal, which sends me the user's shipping detail for that order number if payment is made.
I need features the user will see to check-out, and I guess I need an online interface for me to enter orders.
I'd prefer to have this be compatible with FrontPage and coded in ASP language, since I could then possibly make minor changes myself. I hope you have enough detail here to quote the job. Architecture is most important. If I go over budget on coding, I'm willing to finish it myself.
47 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1952 pour ce travail
Dera Sir/Madam After going through your written details & information, We can make you sure that we can provide you an excellent quality work for your project. But the main issue is quality work and that is most Plus
Hi Ron, I have many modules ready with you requirments .. like cart,products,coupons ,customers etc. All are tested and approved by client so it save time in gr8 manner. I can work on your project with $900 an Plus
We have gone through your spec and understood your requirement and we are very sure that we will make the website of your need with best quality in a resonable price. Till date we developed more then 200 websites. Ple Plus
Greetings, We have gone through the details that you posted and we would like to offer our best of services to you. Kindly view PMB for further discussion in this regard. Many Thanks Jennifer
hi we have expertise in doing shopping carts in ASP and .NET, visit our website [login to view URL] for our portfolio, design quality and client comments, SEE PMB FOR LINKS TO SHOPPING CARTS
Dear Sir, Myself Rushikesh Patel working with Anand Systems Inc from last 4 years as Sr. Web Designer/Graphic Designer/Webmaster/Web Specialist/Web Master. Please find my resume attached in .doc word for Plus
We can work closely with your Project and help them to provide better and cost effective solutions. We successfuly accomeplished 500+ projects varying over a wide spectrum of technologies and business verticals. Please Plus
10+ years of experience in IT from India, focused on web design & development. Get in touch to discuss further. We’re from India available via email, phone, instant messenger (MSN, Yahoo) 3 am GMT to 3 pm GMT. We en Plus
Thank for your opportunity, most of my work on GAF is Ecommerce you can check. let i work for you quickly and professional Regards
InfogateSoftware is the only ISO 9001 certified company listed here. We are in the field since 1998. We have a large and highly experienced team of Programmers, designers, technical writers and others to do your work i Plus
Greetings, We have done coupon system for a website earlier, You can see it working at: [login to view URL] For this website, We will provide you with an extensive admin panel from where you will be able to ha Plus
Hello, We got extremely interested in the project proposed. We are an IT company specializing in web technologies and programming. Our specialists are ready to start working on the required shopping cart modifications Plus
hi, i have read your project and we are interested in your project. our company consists of professionals and we have more than 10 years of experience of work in ASP, PHP, ALL DATABASES, web design, programming and dev Plus
Hello! 100% guaranteed of high quality and professional work, as we are the experts in web Contact on me [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Thanks