Simple email viewer from web
Read emails from a directory, post these emails on the web site so users can use browser to check their emails and deliver emails to their POP3 / SMTP email server. The user can also get and see emails from his/her POP3 / SMTP mail server using a web browser, similar to [url removed, login to view], but just viewing only.
Each email in the shared directory is stored as an eml file and the Time, From, Subject fields will be saved into database. When an user logs into the website, this user can see all his/hers received emails with Time, From, Subject, and have the option to delete or deliver email to the mail server so the whole email’s content can be viewed with mail client such as Outlook, sample screen ([url removed, login to view]).
1. Create a web site and manager users’ web accounts: administrator can create/edit/disable/delete web user accounts or reset the user’ password, and can see each user’s current email count in database.
2. Retrieve emails in eml format from a shared directory (f:\in-mail), store each email’s Date, From, Subject in a web database. Move the eml file to a separate mail directory ( f:\saved-mail)to keep the shared directory clean.
3. When an user login, the system will display the user’s received emails, and let user delete or deliver the whole email to the user’s mailbox so the user can see the mail content including the attachment using mail clients such as Outlook, etc. Sample screen attached ( [url removed, login to view]).
4. Everyday, at the definable time, for example, 3:00PM, the web site will send an email status report containing all mails received in that day to each user’s Outlook mailbox. The email entry in this report will include email TIme, From and Subject. The local user can deliver this email from the web to the local machine’s Outlook. Sample screen attached ([url removed, login to view]).
5. The web will only keep email information and files from the directory for 14 days, after that they will be deleted.
6. The user can also retrieve emails from his/her POP3 or SMTP mail server using web browser, similar to [url removed, login to view], but just view mail only, no editing , forward / reply required. ([url removed, login to view]).
Using VB.net, ASP 2.0 and MS SQL Express 2008. Source codes are required. Project must be done in 2 weeks after it's awarded. Freelancer must have done SMTP web email projects in the past. We don’t wish to work with someone who hasn’t developed similar program before. Please send demo for consideration.
Funds will be placed in milestone. 20% will be released after completion of the project design with screen shot provided, 40% will be released after coding and testing finished, the rest of 40% will be released after source codes and database are delivered.
16 freelance font une offre moyenne de $531 pour ce travail
We can work in your Simple email viewer from web . I am a leader of the team. I have 14 Years of experience in Software development Windows and Web. Expert in Sql Server and .NET. Microsoft Certified as MCP, MCTS, MCPD Plus
Hello there I would like to work on this project using .NET technologies. We have done similar type of work with POP3 and Exchange mailboxes. I myself is also an outlook developer and have a background with email Plus
dear sir, i have 25 years experience in building sofisticated web and desktop solutions. Please check PM
Hi! We would like to discuss you about your web development requirement "Simple email viewer from web". Please let me know your convenient time to discuss. We have more than nine years of experience providing Plus
Hi, I'm a software developer and architect with great analytical skills and many years of experience in creating desktop and web applications (mainly in C#). I can create for you this form in C# instead of VB
Hi! At SevenSigma, We have 8 year experience in developing windows as well as web based applications , we have expertise hands on AJAX, PHP, MySql, Javasciript We have developed several applications from scratch us Plus
Hi, I have gone through your all the requirements for further details please check the PMP. Thanks, Dhara Mehta
Hello! I'm Jesse Pelerano and I'm very interested in your project. I'm a computer engineer and I have five years of experience in it. If you choose me, you will rely on my competence and accuracy. Please check your Inb Plus
I am software developer in asp.net with c# last 4 years. I am able to complete this project with well functionality and give you a best product in a specified period.