I am currently working on a .NET Stock Control Reordering System, the Windows Forms Application must interact with a 3rd Party Web Service hosted on Apache Axis. The Web Service is not public so the WSDL definition files and the Proxy Class file will be provided.
The Application is a Visual Basic Project that lists of all the items that need reordering from the supplier. The data is stored in a Microsoft Access database.
The current system lists all of the items that require ordering in a DataGridView, the User selects the items they want to Order, then they click Submit Order Request. However the system is not currently capable of interacting with the external web service that is hosted on Axis.
1. When the user places an order, the system must send an Order query to the suppliers Axis Web Service.
1a. Each item in the list has a barcode. The supplier provides us an items database with product codes for each item. Using the barcode we have, you must get the product code for each item that needs reordering. This is already done by SQL.
1b. The suppliers product code must be used when generating the order list.
1c. Orders must be transmitted using SOAP Formatting using the Proxy class file provided.
2. Within 3-5 Minutes, The suppliers web service will respond with an order tracking number and a confirmation of each individual item they have available and also list any items that have been rejected.
2b. All responses must be logged in the Microsoft Access Database per Item.
3. Once the response has been received, our system must alert the user of the items that can be ordered. Any items that have been rejected will be automatically placed on hold with an explanation (the explanation is provided by the web service in SOAP XML).
4. The user must confirm the Order and click Commit Order, our system must then use the Tracking reference provided and generate a final Commit Order Request.
5. Once the order has been submitted, the web service will provide a final confirmation, the order should be logged in the Microsoft Access Database.
Note: The system MUST be able to Serialize Order Requests and Deserialize Order Responses in SOAP XML from the Suppliers Web Service.
6. It should be possible to send a cancellation request for an order that has already been confirmed.
Décerné à :
16 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 643 £ pour ce travail
Dear Sir/Madam, Please find the implementation plan in the private message. We are on Freelancer for last 7 years and we would not let you down if you select us for the project. Thanks Shome.
Dear Sir, Kindly Check PMB, For further discussion of your Project In Details... Many Thanks, Nikhil Pawar Webwing Technologies PVT Limited Business Development Executive
Hi..I couldnot get any project on freelancer [url removed, login to view] i have professional experience of 2 years in .[url removed, login to view] Access and Microsoft SQL [url removed, login to view] future i will do further projects with you.U can trust [url removed, login to view] Rega Plus
The project is very much interesting. I have completed 8 projects in developing and consuming web services in .net technology .Please let me now the requirements i can start working on the requirement.