We currently have an ASP site for Asset & Inventory management that is 80% done. We need someone to complete the remaining 20%. This is relatively quite a simple job, but **needs to be done in <1 week** . I'm expecting a bid somewhere around USD 100-150
Hi, Pls send details through pmb. For reference pls view our perfect client feedbacks and our portfolio at genetechsolutions.com. -Regards
44 freelance font une offre moyenne de $145 pour ce travail
i am having 6+ year exp in asp development with access and ms sql... with .net,php etc. Can complete work ASAP .. pls give me all details. Regards, Anis
Dear Ed! Our qualified experts will create the most professional solution for you. We have 10 years of experience in the developing and web-design, and we are real experts in these spheres. And the price will be estim Plus
We will provide you the solution exactly as per your requirement. We are an ISO 9001:2000 Certified IT Solution Provider Company. We are committed to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers. Do visit [url removed, login to view] Plus
We are a group of software professionals from India with expertise in ASP, ASPx, HTML, XML, Java, C, C++, VB, Oracle, SQL Server, PHP, My SQL Professionals ranging from 1 yr to 20 yr of experience We are sure to Plus
Hi Ed, I am very experienced in ASP and can do it very easily for you.. Please check PMB for detail.
I can finish this project. I have 15+ years of programming experience and over 6 in ASP programming. Please check out PMB for samples of my work
we at m-solutions excel in intranet solutions and custom web design, pls chk our profile at GAF, lets start...
Dear Sir/ Madam, If you are looking for top quality, quick turnaround and low pricing, then we are at your disposal. Our abundant experience in the field of web technologies and programming helps us achieve fabulou Plus
Hello There , We are capable of doing this project for you. We have done the various projects in asp and asp.net besides vb and PHP. We are sure of doing this within given time limit. For your kind consideration yo Plus
Hi, Can you give us the link or sample so that we can analyze the scopw of work. We are ready. We are experts in asp. Regards, Ruchika
Darren Campbell here at your service. Thank you for posting your project. Please let us see how simple the task really is before you get too excited. I don't know what kind of buyer you are. Are you an ASP programme Plus
we are a group of 2 programmers and one designer having proficiency in providing customized database driven application part from dynamic and static sites with a combined experience of over 12 years in VB, ASP MSSQL an Plus
My skill sets include ASP.NET, C#.NET, ASP,Visual [url removed, login to view] ,XML, XML Web services, HTML/DHTML, Visual Interdev 6.0, IIS 4.0/5.0/5.5, ADO(Active-X Data Object)/[url removed, login to view], MS SQLserver 6.0 /6.5 /7.0/2000, VB Script, Java Plus