This project is opened only to [url removed, login to view] developers who had developed Human Resource (HR) Management System before. If you haven't done this before, please do not waste your own time bidding for you will not be able to write the HR scopes I am looking for. See para (3) below.
(1) I need a series of web-based HR modules to be written, with scopes close to this link: [url removed, login to view]
(a) E-HR Management- [url removed, login to view]
(b) E-Leave Management- [url removed, login to view]
(c) E-Claims- [url removed, login to view]
(d) E-Address- Allows employee to change personal particulars online.
(e) E-Recruitment Module- [url removed, login to view]
(f) E-Appraisal Module- [url removed, login to view]
(g) E-Training Module- [url removed, login to view]
(h) Any other related HR modules that adds value to this development.
(2) The bidder must submit the scopes of what he/she bids for. From this scope, we evaluate the depth which you are supplying the system instead of the price quoted (which is not the main criteria); thereby ascertaining your domain expertise here. Based on submitted documentation, we evaluate every offers seriously. Note that we accept only bids on [url removed, login to view] platform.
(3) If your bid comes in without a scope documentation, it will be "thrashed", irrespective of how highly rated you are as a bidder. Sorry because we promise that every valid bid will be seriously considered.
(4) This set of HR functions should complement our existing [url removed, login to view] payroll application; where successful bidder will get a detailed briefing and given our database structure before development starts.
(5) The system will be deployed in our server (via remote access control) by the bidder, and final deliverables shall include full Source Codes in C#, Programming Documentation, User Manual and Software Deployment Instructions. The bidder must agree to assign all rights to this program to us, and also agree to a NDA on acceptance of this bid.