We've our website - fully designed and programmed - ready to be launched.
We desire the following work to be done before the launch.
1) Testing and debugging - the user interface and programming / code sections (written in ASP script) - using your experience of having created / programmed websites - in detecting subtle errors. We'd also like you to "stress test" the site - making sure that the site can handle a certain no. of users at any time.
3) Modularize the existing asp code ... with good programming practices ... making use of functions .. proper use of local, global, session and application variables - with proper commenting.
4) Optimized database connection - opening, closing and other database operations that are optimized - to enable maximum performance b/w ASP code and the back-end database.
This will require following task, before starting the work:
1) Understand the business logic involved in the script.
2) Understand the user-form validations required.
3) Understand how a database-related operation occurs and optimize it, if needed be.
The following skillsets are needed to fulfill the above:
1) ASP scripting - experience in creating quality ASP script code, with database interfacing knowledge.
3) Experience in testing / debugging errors in webprogramming. Ability to perform "stress tests."
Note: We shall provide any help you may require in understanding business logic / sections of code.