Your project is to analyze and subsequently make a detailed written recommendation on how to improve the code of a website I own. This website deals with the upload and display of photographs and video.
- You must know very much about .net 2.0, and be able to write excellent code in that language.
- You must know very much about image uploads, image display, and all areas of graphical manipulation.
- You must know very much about website security.
- You must have exemplary knowledge of database structure.
- Your communication must be very good, your understanding of English without fault, and all product must always be delivered on time, and tested, both locally and live.
(The successful applicant will subsequently get the job of rewriting the site, and the rewrite shall be based on his recommendations on improvement. The rewrite will happen in small projects, one "screen" or "action" at a time. All projects will run through GAF, and be paid promply on completion into applicans account at GAF. No other payment methods are options.)