I need to add or fix the following point in the project:
1. In Issue Voucher page ( Add & Edit ):
• There are two drop down list related to this option (BENEFOCIARY NAME & BENEFOCIARY CATEGORY ) which are related to API from another system.
• If the user select a category from BENEFOCIARY CATEGORY drop down list, then it should show a grid view with following columns ( only Beneficiaries that are related to the selected category ):
o BENEFOCIARY Name
o BENEFOCIARY ID
o Check box ( selected by default )
• Show option to select all check boxes in the grid view or unselect.
• If the user select blank BENEFOCIARY CATEGORY, then clear the new gridview and hide it.
• The category ID is already exist in BENEFOCIARY Name API and you can get the BENEFOCIARY Name by sending the parameter category=( selected BENEFOCIARY CATEGORY )
• When click save should create for loop to select the checked BENEFOCIARY ID in the gridview .
2. Need to fix the scroll in the main menu ( check the attached picture).
3. Need to make the giedview in Journal Vouchers page, word wrap in the column General Description ( check the attached picture).
- All above pages are already exist in the project.
- Programming should be in ASP.NET and VB.NET
- Modification should be in the current VS 2017 project file.
- Project file and database is available upon request.
7 freelances font une offre moyenne de 115 $ pour ce travail
Hello. I have read your description very carefully and I can complete it perfectly in short time. I am a new freelancer, But I am confident in my skills and always value for client's trust. So I have rich experience Plus
I am senior software engineer with 11 years of experience in web application development using Microsoft Technology Stack. I have worked on all the technologies that have been described as part of the project proposal Plus
I'm an experience .NET developer, have been in this field for more than 5 years and working with many .NET related project (using C#/VB/ASP.NET with Angularjs). For mobile I have 3 years experience in both developing A Plus
Hi, Just read your posting. Sounds like you need an expert Web developer who can help you make the perfect website for you and I can assist you in this situation. In addition to my development skills I also have a gre Plus
Hi I have experience of more than 5 years in .net. I have experience of binding grid view based on selection from drop-down. It would be great to work on it.
Hello I'm very interested in your project which is an accounting system and I have a good experience of this Kind of projects on vb.net and SQL server . I can work on your requirements . to discuss details and delivery Plus