This is for a training and testing website.
Looking for an exceptionally CLEVER, energetic GO-GETTER, solve-any-issue programmer/developer who can make everything on the site work - clean up the code and get it launched. A programmer with drive!
Two programmers have completed most of the work, but you will FINISH the work and make the flow between two codes (older vb, and new c#) the same, update table format to CSS 3.0 and make sure that all information flows as efficiently as possible with no bugs.
- Must know how to add value to make site look more valuable - as it is a high value professional training program (your suggestions will be valued)
- Bug fixes for multiple choice section and elsewhere where needed
- Integrate flow of O-auth testing systems - and make sure all API's are up to date and working (with proof of testing)
- Integrate test results flow for display in member sections and results
- Display results on member page - update member page to be more modern with more parameters showing
- Must complete the results display system that generates customized certificate (this is mostly done, needs updating to c# and bug fixes), as well as a badge for using on LinkedIn facebook etc.
- Update content: modules and videos (I will provide)
- Cosmetic updates (make things look as cool, high-ticket and modern as possible)
You must be comfortable with:
- designing / html /css.
- working with [url removed, login to view],
- Working with OAuth1.0(a), OAuth 2.0,
- updating table structures to CSS 3.0,
- Converting old VB code to C#
- Bug fixes and clever integrations
- Setting up secure payment systems - specifically Plimus
- Extensive testing and bug fixes if needed
- Daily communication/reporting on progress to me: a. What have you completed, b. What issues did you have and how did you overcome them, c. Any questions
When you apply, provide the following:
1. Single quote for project (no upfront fees or hourly)
2. Timeline for completion - this project requires fulltime work (no outsourcers or companies)
3. Relevant proof of your skills and experience - top 3 not a whole list
(NO SPAM BIDS. You must provide the above 3 requirements.)
Your project will be complete when this launches on Plimus.
No payments if project is not completed and fully functional.
Looking forward to seeing your bids.
9 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 218 $ pour ce travail
Dear Sir/Mam we have a dedicated of professionals of ASP.net and are best suited for completing your job.If you want any kind of demonstration please get back to us. Regards Attaching Company Profile in PM