For a 6 months project, we need an experienced ASP.NET MVC developer.
Some of your tasks will be:
• Develop homemade tools to help to the industrialization of models at large scale (Deployment, monitoring, audits, configuration, …)
• Collaborate with Data Scientists and help them test and scale new algorithms through pilots and later industrialize your solutions at scale to the comprehensive network of the client.
• Leverage an understanding of software architecture and software design patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof code
• You have experience about designing, developing and monitoring API
• You have experience about developing web UI for internal tools (not public facing)
• You have experience in working with high volume heterogeneous data and are knowledgeable about data storage and modeling techniques
• You have experience from building large-scale infrastructures, including, but not limited to, containerization and cluster management
• You have experience from agile environments, team collaboration, data-driven development, reliable and responsible experimentation
• You have experience with Azure and Microsoft stack in general
• Your English is fluent
• You are highly experienced in Linux/Windows
• You are highly experienced with .Net(core) and ASPNET(Core) MVC Frameworks
• Knowledge about basic concepts of machine learning and common toolboxes used in the field (Scikit-learn, Spark ML) would be a plus
• Expert level knowledge in Git, Jenkins, and Docker,
• You have a good experience with SQL and data management in general (querying, caching,…)
• Additional experience in Python and R would be meriting
• Experience in DevOps
• Experience in AI
Three main personal competencies we are looking for:
1. Team player
2. Good communication skills
Please apply with your CV.