- Working with Work Instruction .docx files for manufacturing operators that are located in multiple folders on company network drive.
- Each of these Work Instruction files contain hyperlinks throughout that link to multiple URLs on both company’s intranet and shared network drive (mostly consisting of manufacturing procedures for operators to reference at their computer station). Sometimes a URL is used multiple times within a single Work Instruction and multiple different URLs are used within a single Work Instruction, as well.
- An External audit was performed recently and found that some hyperlinks are broken since certain files have been moved to a different URL or deleted entirely.
- Would like to create .aspx page that, when a button called “Investigate Broken Links” is clicked, (1) goes through every Work Instruction in every subfolder within a specific parent folder and lists every URL present within every work instruction (anything that contains a “N:\”, “Http”, or a “Https” in the hyperlink), and (2) clicks every link to ensure that they are working, and (3) displays these results in a gridview/table on the web form.
- Gridview/Table on webpage would have the following columns (1) Work Instruction Name, (2) full URL path, (3) Yes/No if the URL was found to be functioning or broken where the “Yes” cells are the same color as the rest of the table and the “No” cells are colored red with white text.
- If the user has a specific Windows logon name that is found in a SQL table of admin users, then allow them to make updates to links for any Work Instruction (will also be allowed to change links that aren’t broken).
- Have an additional Update function tied to button that, when clicked, would (1) update every new URL in every Work Instruction document, (2) Save a new copy of every changed .docx document into a folder created on user’s desktop called “New Work Instruction Revisions” (documents would keep the same name as before but with an additional “CHANGE COPY” at the end of the file name).
- Have a SQL table with all implemented changes logged (columns would be: record ID, name of changed Work Instruction, original URL, new URL, change date, and logon name of person that initiated change on webform). Do not include non-altered Work Instructions in change log table.
- Include message boxes when each major operation (Investigation, Updates, etc) are performed by user.
- SQL Queries cannot be contained within the HTML portion of the page (must use connection strings to read and write to SQL DB with [login to view URL] Property)
- I will have to copy code and paste into work computer to test out.
- Project will need to be completed 6 days from when it was originally assigned.
30 freelances font une offre moyenne de 599 $ pour ce travail
Hello, Upon reading the job details I would say that all the required skills C# Programming, .NET, SQL, Microsoft SQL Server and ASP.NET fall under my skills. I work on freelancer full time and I believe I can do this Plus
Hello, I'm Abu Gosia. I'm interesting in your project very well. I'm good in Website Design, Yii2, PHP, Laravel, Codeigneter, Wordpress, Open Cart, C#, .Net, MVC, Angular.js, ASP.NET. I m quite well experienced in thes Plus
Hi There, Aspx page may time out in case folders and files are large in numbers. To avoid timeout we can create a console app/windows app which can be triggered and a folder can be provided to scan it. Once done it c Plus
Hello, I have read the job description and I am interested in this job. I can create this application as per your requirement. I have 11 years experience in developing products using ASP.NET MVC, Azure, ASP.NET, C# P Plus
Hello Sir, As you are looking for .net developer to work on your web application project to add those 10 functions you mentioned in requirements, I am please to offer my services for same. I have huge experience in Plus
Hi ! Hope you doing great ! I read and analyzed above descriptive requirement and concluded that you need to be developed a web application to regularly Investigate the broken URLs written in files within shared folder Plus
I'll create .ASPX Page to Check and Update URLs in Word Documents by following all mentioned points. I am an expert ASP.NET/ VB.NET/C#/MVC/Signal R/Linq/ Entity Framework, Azure developer having 8+ years experience wi Plus
Hi mate, we provide complete marketing solutions to startups and well established companies and would love to work on your logo as well. I believe our in house designers and sketch artists can come up with a logo, whic Plus
Hello. I checked your requirement about checking the docx' content which contains many working and urls. By following your job description, I can make your "investigate broken links" feature button, and shows its resul Plus
Dear Client , we've more than 10 years of experience in developing Apps and you certainly can trust me on this one . please contact me in the chat section to give more info on the app itself and also share the design Plus
Hi, I have read the details I believe I can do this job. While I believe I have some queries which need to be clarified. For that I would request you to start the chat so we could clarify those. We can discuss the time Plus
Hi there! Hope having a good day. I've read your project description and had confidence for completing your task. I had experience of many years in ASP.net mvc, C#, MsSQL server. So I can build a aspx page to Check and Plus
Hello, We are a team working only on Microsoft technologies and applying Microsoft best practices where ever we can. which is totally based on .net technology. We have c# and Database architects, for building .Net we Plus
Hi.. I Exactly Understand your requirements. I am an Experienced Desktop and Web Applications Developer having 3 plus years of valuable experience in C#, Asp.net Web Forms,Asp.net MVC, SQL Server, MY SQL, SSRS (SQL S Plus
Hii there, I read job description and I can do your project. I am offering my services on short notice. I can even work on urgent basis and complete your project soon. I've got extensive experience in C#.Net Core 2.2,3 Plus
Hi, I am interested in this project as I have more than 14 years of experience in manufacturing domain with software development based on c# and MS sql as backed...for manufacturing domain I have written many applicati Plus
I’m having 9 years of experience in C#, Asp.Net and SQL Server. I can do this job efficiently by providing my best services. You may trust me and give me a chance. Looking forward for a positive reply. Thank You, A Plus
Hi I have extensive experience working with word documents and the Microsoft ecosystem. I have developed very complex tools that extract and insert information in word documents, this using word add-ons.