I need a .NET Content Management System. I need to be able to enter content into a database using a web-based form, and then have that content pulled into various dynamic .aspx pages.
Essentially, this is an ASP-based blogging system. Or, at least it should act that way.
I'll work with the freelancer to develop the database in full, but I already have a list of fields. The database will contain at least 3 tables:
This database will be in MSSQL or MYSQL.
1. A log-in page that allows authorized users to enter the CMS
2. A form for entering and editing content
3. A form for entering and editing categories
4. A form control (ascx) for entering comments that can be made a part of entry pages.
5. A web page that can serve as a control panel to authorized users giving them access to all of the other forms & tables.
6. An ascx control for entering just two or three fields from the entry record, as well as one for showing all of the fields. Should be able to show multiple entries on a page. This should be able to be sorted by most recent entry by date (timestamped at entry).
7. A dynamic (aspx) archive page for each category
8. A dynamic (aspx) archive page for each month of entries
9. Paging controls on the bottom of archive pages
10. Each entry will have a URL associated with it that will be entered in the entry record by the author. So there will need to be some validation that this isn't a duplicate.
Since the final version of the websites design may still be a ways off, this needs to be a fairly easy application to integrate into pages as they are edited. Meaning, these should be - as much as possible - stand along controls, forms and pages that don't have to be compiled. If that makes sense.
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions. Once we get started I can be a lot more specific about what I want.
Your bid should include how long you think it will take you to do it, and amount and terms of your payment.
Generic bids asking me to contact you are almost always ignored. If you have a specific question - please ask it. It also helps in your bid if you somehow show that you read this request.
Lastly - I am very strongly in favor of this being an ASP.NET application. There is going to be a large scale application active on this website besides this CMS.
28 freelance font une offre moyenne de $242 pour ce travail
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project. I request you to check your PM. Thanks. Regards, Webexpertz
Hi, We are interested in taking up the project. We have built similar porjects in APS and PHP. Pls cehck out our website [login to view URL] for the same. Currently we are working on integrating design into an a Plus
Hi, We are interested in [login to view URL] CMS System project at US$ 12. Please take a look at our portfolio and see for yourself our experience, our dedication, our high-quality standards By Designing & development. We w Plus
We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talent.
Dear Project Owner, Thanks for inviting us to bid on this project. Please see PMB for details. Thanks Warm Regards
Hello!! We have gone through the project information and we are very much interested in working and having a long term relationship with you. We can meet your requirements. We have good and talented team of Designers a Plus
Hi, We are interested in taking up the project. We have built similar projects in ASP and ASPx... Regards, Haider Abbas Narsinh [login to view URL]