I have an existing website that is written in dotnet. It is a bookings website for a Motorbike park. I need to add in a member login function to the site that will allow repeat users of the park to register their details and avoid having to retype their information in to the booking system every time they register to use the park.
The park bookings website can be seen at [url removed, login to view]
I would recommend any prospective bidders to familiarise themselves with this site before bidding. There are only 4 pages in the booking process so it won't take you much time to look at them.
Detailed requirements are as follows.
1. Create a signup page which allows members to register. They need to be able to choose their own login name and password. Password is to be encrypted before being stored in SQL database.
2. Create “forgot username” and “forgot password” function which is to be included in sign-in page.
3. Allow member to record members details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address (line 1)
- Address (line2)
- Post Code
- Home Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Car/Van/Ute Type
- Registration Number
- Credit Card Number (Card number is to be encrypted before being stored)
4. Allow member to record multiple riders details (multiple records per member). Requires a function to add/edit/delete riders details from within members login area.
- Rider First Name
- Rider last Name
- Rider Address
- Rider Suburb / City
- Rider State
- Rider Post Code
- Rider Phone Number
- Rider Date of Birth
- Rider Sex
- Rider reason for visiting park (select from dropdown list)
- Rider Licence Type
- Rider Licence Number
- Rider Licence Expiry
- Rider Novice or Open (select from dropdown list)
5. Allow member to record multiple bike details (multiple records per member). Requires a function to add/edit/delete riders details from within members login area.
- Bike Type
- Bike Model
- Bike Year
- Bike VIN
6. Reporting. Members to be able to run reports on previous transaction history from past visits to the park.
7. Integrate member login functions with park bookings at [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] to be auto filled with members details stored in member login area.
[url removed, login to view] to be modified to allow members to select riders from dropdown list based on riders information stored in member login area, plus allow manual entry of new rider details in booking form. If new rider detail entered, page should prompt to ask if rider is to be added to members account.
[url removed, login to view] to be modified to allow members to select bikes from dropdown list based on bike information stored in member login area, plus allow manual entry of new bike details in booking form. If new bike detail entered, page should prompt to ask if bike is to be added to members account.
[url removed, login to view] to be modified to auto fill credit card details.
8. Allow members to choose from a previous booking when making a new booking and use the previous booking as a template for the current booking.
37 freelance font une offre moyenne de $483 pour ce travail
Hi, ASP and .Net experts here. Please have a look at private message for relevant work done. Awaiting a positive response from your end and looking forward to work with you. Thanks
Dear Hiring Manager, I have gone through the requirement and links and ready to start ASAP. Please read your inbox for more details. Thanks & Regards. Vishal Gupta