1.1 Document Purpose
Define the requirements for the Audition Scheduling & Management system
This document describes a design for actor audition schedule system.
The actors audition scheduler allows a casting director (CD) to schedule and manage auditions.
The CD creates an account with their personal details. The CD then sets up an audition with Sides (uploaded PDF, .doc or txt copies of the script or link to external site) along with time date and length of each audition e.g. 15 mins.
The actor will see notice of the audition in the newspaper, etc. and click on the link to the CD’s audition page. The actor will be able to view available time slots (if allowed by CD prefs) and select one. They will then have to create an account and additionally, upload photo, resume (upload) etc. if available.
The CD can then optionally remove some people from the roster, which would send an email to the actor saying that they should not go to the audition.
If the CD did not allow actors to select their own times, (because the CD wanted to first get a list of candidates and then select from that list, all the people she wanted to audition), then she can either manually allocate times for all she selected or let the system automatically select times for each person.
The system will notify each actor of whether they are called for audition (by email and/or SMS), their timeslot and other pertinent information. The Actor can cancel by going into their account and withdrawing (which would send a notification back to the CD).
The CD can be optionally notified of late sign ups by SMS or email.
The Actor can be notified of whether they are accepted for the audition.
The CD can create a report from the website showing who is coming. They can download this report to their website as a PDF document with room for comments for each person.
They can download this report as a frormatted word document or a simple excel spreadsheet.
The CD can also download resumes and photos to a folder on their harddrive.
After the audition, the CD can send individual msgs or a blanket msg to all people who came and thank them. She can mark no-shows also. She can also send individual msgs to each person – underneath the acto profile a small msg box is available to do that.
If the CD has selected a final person at that stage, it will send an email to the person she wants saying she has been selected. The CD can then send an email to all others saying that casting is over at this time.
The CD can also select a second, third or N round of auditions going down the list.
The reports will show a history of each audition and her remarks.
The CD can also tag actors as favorites so that she can in future auditions send out requests to actors she has previously auditioned and/or liked.
The following are additional initial requirements PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THIS CAREFULLY:
1. You must be able to speak, write, and understand English fluently since you will need to be able to re-word content when building out the site from information and sources which will be provided to you. Additionally this site will be in English and that’s all we can communicate in.
2. You must be easily accessible by email and also by telephone during normal business hours during development,or if not possible, by SKYPE or internente messaging. redesign, testing and deployment. Once successful bidder is agreed we can set timeframes for calling, if necessary having regard to different time zones and we will be fair in that regard. We are located in Los Angeles, California, USA Pacific Standard Time
3. You must be great in Flash and Website programming and VERY CREATIVE to ensure that the initial artwork and other materials which are supplied is shown off to best advantage and high impact to any observer.
4. You must know Flash HTML, XML and PHP intimately.
5. You must be a great graphic designer since it will require intelligent thinking when setting up the website and creating the Flash sequences and the flow of the site.
6. You must be able to complete this project within 3 maximum 4 weeks being a strict deadline when awarded.
7. MUST be willing to make all necessary revisions. We will also require your availability for updates following completion (reasonable additional charge for this please quote) and ability to review progress and course of construction website on your servers throughout the project. Please DO NOT RESPOND if you have not completed several similar projects and also provide examples for review. This is mandatory.
8. You must be willing to use Escrow via the elance.com site and there will be no advance payments. We are a reputable company and we will pay and be fair but we require utmost integrity both sides. We require references.
9. We will require credentials and references prior to award.
10. We reserve the right to cancel the project if we do not hear from you within a reasonable timeframe. (3 to 4 business days without responding to e-mail is unacceptable).
11. We reserve the right to not release any of the escrowed fees if you do not deliver the scope of work within the timeline and our expected quality agreed upon.
12. If you are interested and will be providing a bid You must PM us after reading this and write one message that says "OKIGOTIT", this code will ensure that you have read all the project details.
13. By the way, we know in great details Internet and computer law and related matters and are very familiar with what is entailed, how things work and what things are worth. So let’s not get off on the wrong foot with someone trying to blow smoke at us.
14. FYI we have numerous clients and special projects arising from time to time that can be made available in the future to somebody who impresses us with their talents, timeliness, business manners and enthusiasm. Extensive additional work will also be required for this project once it clears initial stages.
15. Assuming we are happy with the result, we would consider providing credit on the site to your and your organization. This will be viewed and considered by very heavyweight people in the business.
19 freelance font une offre moyenne de $265 pour ce travail
Hi, We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as Vyas Infotech Private Limited, ISO 9001:2000, 14001 Certified IT Solution Provider Company based at Ahmedabad, India. Though we are new at Getafreelancer, we are Plus
[url removed, login to view] is a customer-specific service oriented company has got an Professional and creative team with 6 years experience in Web design and development. We pay attention to every small detail and make your site Plus
Dear Sir/ Madam, We got extremely interested in the project proposed by you. We are an IT company specializing in web technologies and programming. Our specialists are ready to start working on the audition scheduler Plus
Hi we are web developer from india. we can do ur project with best of our [url removed, login to view] are team of graphics designer and developers. We do web design, drawings, animations. see our website at http://www.extremewebworld. Plus
I have read and understood your requirements. As I have undertaken many projects in .NET and JSP, I am confident of completing your project to your satisfaction. I have with me graphic designers working on flash/phot Plus
Our bid is for really very high quality work for your Audtion scheduler that will be made to be upgradable in case you need some upgrades in future. We will always be available for upgrades. Our bid includes six week f Plus
We are a group of highly educated professionals with specialization in various fields. although we are new to [url removed, login to view], we have done such projects before and we are confident of doing your project. We will always be Plus
Time is money and expectations are high. We deliver exceptional talent in design concept, strategy development and digital implementation. We balance efficiency and affordability for visual excellence.
[url removed, login to view] Outsource to India is our Identity. We provide web design and development. We provide a complete solution for website development, graphic design, logo design, corporate identity, business c Plus
Hello Sir, I go through very well your specification that you have been specified over here. We grab your idea and surely give you the module as per your needs. Please open PMB for further discussions and there I can d Plus
Hi there, I am Prakash from New Delhi. We (3 guys) are in serious web/application development solutions for the past 5 years, and providing quality and professional software solutions to our clients for very low cos Plus
Hi, We have a php team that have developed clones of site like alibaba, ebay, getafreelancer, jobsite and many more. They have also develpped a WAP and WEB based site. We can give you demo of all the sites on our ser Plus
Hello, I have wide area experience in open source technology like php/c++/linux/so files/fusebox AND WINDOW based ASP,COM,DCOM,MTS,VB,VC++,.NET,Flash. We study your requirement "Audtion Scheduler". If you like we ca Plus
BISPLGROUP is a key player pioneering the E-Solutions, Consultancy, and Development of visual utility, IT solutions and software. We deliver exceptional talent in design concept, strategy development and digital implem Plus
I'm creative and have excellent command of the English language. Born and raised in Sunny Southern California. Terms: 40% down; 60% upon completion.
Want quality? I deliver. Want speed? I deliver. Want the project output to match what you described? Choose me.